Fed up

Options
joann1
joann1 Member Posts: 263
edited 23. Jun 2010, 05:44 in Community Chit-chat archive
Why is it that the sun is out & i cant leave this bloody house, having a really bad few days, had god know's how many falls, sprained me wrist & my legs dont feel like my own, so what do you do when you like this???
you guessed it ive rang the hospital hoping that they can give me some good news and guess what there still no news on my operation gggrrrrrrhhhh sick of waiting now!!
well not long before work hope that goes better but maybe thats just me wishful thinking (thats a very long story too) :(:cry:

anyway rant over with (sorry about that)

Jo-Ann
x x
Jo-Ann

Comments

• ninakang
    ninakang Member Posts: 1,367
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Jo-Ann

I'm sorry you're not feeling too well. Can't you get into the garden for a sit in the sunshine?

Nx
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,453
    Options
    Hi Jo-ann

:(

B*m :(

I am sorry you feel grotty. I do hope work is better than you expect and if there's time tonight when you get back you can sit out like Nina suggests.

Love and hugs

Toni xx
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    I think the summer accentuates everything we arthritic people cannot do/enjoy/partake in/wear. I hate it now. Vastly over-rated season. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • speedalong
    speedalong Member Posts: 3,315
    Options
    Hope your day improves Jo-Ann.

Speedy
    I have had OA since mid twenties. It affects my hips and knees. I had a THR on the left aged 30 and now have a resurface-replacement on the right - done May 2010.
  • speedalong
    Options
    I HATE the winter DD, my joints are much worse in the winter and because it so cold my muscles all tense up too ... I hate scraping the car in the morning, can't walk on ice and I never seem to be warm. I wish I could hibernate in the winter.

Speedy
    I have had OA since mid twenties. It affects my hips and knees. I had a THR on the left aged 30 and now have a resurface-replacement on the right - done May 2010.
  • joann1
    Options
    ninakang wrote:
    Hi Jo-Ann

I'm sorry you're not feeling too well. Can't you get into the garden for a sit in the sunshine?

Nx

Hiya

I have to wait until my better half comes in, cause have a bad habit of falling in the garden, tomorrows another day and hopefully a better one

Jo-Ann
    Jo-Ann
  • joann1
    Options
    frogmorton wrote:
    Hi Jo-ann

:(

B*m :(

I am sorry you feel grotty. I do hope work is better than you expect and if there's time tonight when you get back you can sit out like Nina suggests.

Love and hugs

Toni xx

Hiya
    Had a nice suprise when got in from work my better half had come back to pick me up to watch my little boy football training, so had a sit down on the grass with the other mums and felt normal for a change (well at least till it was time to stand up)

Jo-Ann
    Jo-Ann
  • joann1
    Options
    speedalong wrote:
    I HATE the winter DD, my joints are much worse in the winter and because it so cold my muscles all tense up too ... I hate scraping the car in the morning, can't walk on ice and I never seem to be warm. I wish I could hibernate in the winter.

Speedy

Hiya

Im the same normally, i really struggle in the winter just seem to be constantly having locked joints and falling over although this warm weather does not seem to have done the trick this time & normally i thrive when the weather it hot
    Jo-ann
    Jo-Ann
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    I think the seasons do affect OA more than other types (am now prepared to be shot down!) Personally, it's my mood that's affected by low-pressure weather, which we are lucky enough to enjoy year-round. The joints remain bl***y awful no matter what the conditions outdoors. Having said that, I do sympathise speedalong, last winter must have been hell for you. DD
  • speedalong
    Options
    Hi Jo-ann glad you got to watch your lad play footie (much more fun than watching England on the TV) and most important to chat to the other Mum's.

DD - I also hate Winter because it is dark when I get up for school and dark when I leave school ... and somedays I hardly see daylight... Bright days really help my mood. The one thing I do miss from when I was a child and lived in Dorset is that in the country it cools down on summer nights - in the city the air stays thick, muggy and still and it is harder to sleep (even for friends without arther.)

So is it a low or high pressure day today where you are?

Speedy
  • frogmorton
    Options
    Ah Jo-ann

That sounds lovely :)

Did he play well??

Hope today is better for you :D

Love

Toni xx
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    High pressure, lovely and bright and sunny. I shall stay indoors to avoid meth rash. Went for the weekly stabbing today and for the first time feel sick. Fabulous. On the other hand, perhaps it will actually do something. Or not. DD
  • frogmorton
    Options
    DD

That's a thought eh?

Hope so :)

Love

Toni xx