Love

Toni xx

Comments

• valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    rehab44 wrote:
    delboy wrote:
    It was SWMBO's birthday yesterday, she wanted a pair of trainers for the gym so I told her I would buy them for her. She couldn't find anything yesterday so we went to a Mall with her mother and a former neighbour. So there I am being dragged around countless shops by 3 women on a very hot day. Of course shops never have anywhere to rest aching feet so I had to resort to sitting on benches outside in the hot sun where my hands promptly swelled to double their size. We did have a nice lunch in a Tapas bar though.

6 hours later we returned home and they never bought a bl00dy thing.

I'm paying for the excursion today though, Arthur objected to all the activity. :(

That would have earned you a 10 if posted as a grump! Shopping with 3 wimmen??? :shock: :shock: :shock: Are you mad????
    I refer you to Men's Rules: #17 Shopping is not a sport!
    In your defence though I can only assume that you had been drugged and or offered inducements to attend the trip? You have just put mens liberation back 10 years :shock:

For the wimmen! In all honesty you do not need us on your shopping trips, we only get grumpy, you never take our advise about your bum being to big for that frock, we do not understand that peach is a colour an not a fruit, look just take our credit cards a couple of mates and leave us at home with the telly! Life would be so much easier for all concerned.
    Footnote: When you return and display your purchases, do not ask fo our opinion! If we just mumble something because we are not sure what response you want, do not say 'Well you should have bloody come with me like I asked in the first place'
    I feel a rant coming on

:roll:

this would be given 3/10 not good rant
    val
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    well might go for that but like yours bettter lol who thought of it to start with was a woman ????????????????
    val