3 blind mice!!

Options
speedalong
speedalong Member Posts: 3,315
edited 25. Jun 2010, 09:58 in Community Chit-chat archive
This evening my (not quite so beloved) cat brought in a mouse just as we were setting off to do my distance walk.

On return home she was still playing with it in the bathroom. I managed to drop a beaker over it and used the long armed dustpan and brush to scoop it up and S helped me take it outside the front of the house.

Seconds later she reappeared through the cat flap with a second one ... Eventually trapped and taken outside ... and whilst I was in the process of doing this, she brought in a third!! This one was having none of it - but eventually caught up with him on the stairs.

So, hoping she doesn't bring in any more!!!

Speedy
I have had OA since mid twenties. It affects my hips and knees. I had a THR on the left aged 30 and now have a resurface-replacement on the right - done May 2010.

Comments

• barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Oh Speedy
    We live backing on to fields, and next doors cats have brought back lots of mice, must be one of those years.
    Barbara x
    Love
    Barbara
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    Its a little pressie for you Speedy. He (she) loves you so much they want to contribute to the family household budget.

Elizabeth :wink:
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    tkachev wrote:
    Its a little pressie for you Speedy. He (she) loves you so much they want to contribute to the family household budget.

Elizabeth :wink:

b b q mouse i think not lol :D
    val
  • speedalong
    Options
    My cat is a she ... beautiful, tiny, grey and very young for her years ... She used to love her kingdom and then my neighbour bought a kitten who grew into a big bully-cat and she lost her independence .... now my neighbour has moved she is queen again and making up for lost time ...

Forgot to ask consultant if I can chase mice at 6 week post op, he'd probably say gravely, "Yes, as long as you are wearing your TEDS and don't break the 90% rule ...)

Speedy

PS how many are in a nest on average?! There is field at the bottom of our alley (until they build on it :cry: ) ... must be baby mouse season ...
    I have had OA since mid twenties. It affects my hips and knees. I had a THR on the left aged 30 and now have a resurface-replacement on the right - done May 2010.
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,419
    Options
    Hi Speedy :(

I am having the same problems with Daisy.....

three birds in one day!!!

As Elizabeth says it's her contribution to the houisekeeping - and cris said to me that Daisy must think I am very hungry :shock:

They aren't half fast mice arent they??

Hope you got your sexy teds on :wink:

Love

Toni xx
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,419
    Options
    Eeeuuuwww!!!! :shock:
  • ninakang
    ninakang Member Posts: 1,367
    Options
    frogmorton wrote:
    Eeeuuuwww!!!! :shock:

Couldn't agree more, Toni! I cringed just reading this post!

Nx
  • speedalong
    Options
    oohhh! YEUK!!!

speedy