Windy city

Options
mellman01
mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
edited 25. Jun 2010, 13:08 in Community Chit-chat archive
Well I must tell you all about this as this is to weired to keep to myself, right I was sitting on the sofa around 10 last night when I purped!, well it made the odest sound a bit like a door bell, the next thing we knew the dog went crazy and ran to the front door barking his head off!?, my wife and nipper were in tears for about 10 minutes. :oops:

Comments

• jean123
    jean123 Member Posts: 642
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Jean
  • mellman01
    Options
    Hi Len yeah that's OK , you know me never shy to add a bit of methane to the atmospher, I mean global warming my ****!, mind you it had no odour as I have been eating charcoal biscuits for weeks by order of the wife, I use to blame it all on the dogs but she doesn't fall for that anymore not sure why?, I thought she would never imagined I would be so crude. :oops: :shock:
  • moongazer
    moongazer Member Posts: 67
    Options
    mellman01 wrote:
    Well I must tell you all about this as this is to weired to keep to myself, right I was sitting on the sofa around 10 last night when I purped!, well it made the odest sound a bit like a door bell, the next thing we knew the dog went crazy and ran to the front door barking his head off!?, my wife and nipper were in tears for about 10 minutes. :oops:

Wow. What an excellent party piece, is that why you is wearin headphones in your picture

Moongazer
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    One of my all-time favourite lines from Men Behaving Badly - 'Bit of a squeaker there, mate.' seems apt. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • mellman01
    Options
    Seems I have started a thread, thing is Len me and my nipper are a bit like Trever and Philips from SouthPark the movie, we can chuff to order!!!, odd thing though all noise no scent maybe she (me nipper) has inherited my colon as well as my dashing good looks!.
    Oh headphones well I'm not sure about them,I use to wear them on the bus to work listening to me walkman but they damaged me hearing a bit, maybe now they are some sort of deaf aid or could be hearing protection so I can't hear the war office shouting at me?.
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    I have taught many small boys over the years to read and write, and in return they have spent much time trying to teach me how to burp to order. It's one of many things that is missing from my bag of life's achievements, and when working with small boys it would be such a useful accomplishment. I understand the theory, and can indeed put it into action, but I never burp. A saddened DD.
  • mellman01
    Options
    I can do that DD not prob's you got to gulp air you will know when it's right coz ya tum feels full up wiv wind then it's just open mouth squeeze ya tum muscles and hey presto BURRRRP!, not much for a man of 49 but I did grow up in the middle of nowhere so we had to make our own entertainment!.
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Of course you can do it, I took that as read 'cos you're a boy. I've been sitting here trying but to no avail. Fat tum tho - well, fatter than usual! DD
  • mellman01
    Options
    Same for me DD!.