undifferentiated spondyloarthropathy

Options
bailey27
bailey27 Member Posts: 689
edited 3. Jul 2010, 12:14 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi

To cut a lont story short i got to see a different rheumatologst this week and read my notes and told my that i had undifferentiated spondyloarthropathy.
Anyone heard of this or know any information on it?
cheers

Comments

• ritwren
    ritwren Member Posts: 928
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    bailey27 wrote:
    Hi

To cut a lont story short i got to see a different rheumatologst this week and read my notes and told my that i had undifferentiated spondyloarthropathy.
    Anyone heard of this or know any information on it?
    cheers

Hi Bailey, what it seems to mean is that you have Arthritis without the Rheumatoid positive blood test My GP sometimes wrote that instead of Arthritis on my sick note when I was off last year.
    Hope this helps.
    rita
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    Hi Bailey

If you google "undifferentiated spondyloarthropathy" as I have just done because I am nosy :roll: :wink: you will find some quite interesting information.

I wish you better days ahead,

Luv
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,417
    Options
    Hi Bailey

I googled it too....

think this could be any of us till they know what is wrong eh?....

At least it has a neme eh?

Love

Toni xx
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    I have no answers bailey, but good luck with your appointment. I hope it can resolve matters for you. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • bailey27
    Options
    So, does this mean they know somehting is going on but cant put their finger on what exactly?? would they treat the same as other inflammatory conditions even though there is no specific diagnosis?
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    If you google, undifferentiated spondyloarthropathy, Bailey, I feel your questions would be answered. If I copy and paste sections from the net on here, for you, I shall get my knuckles rapped. :)

Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • bailey27
    Options
    Hi
    Thanks, I have managed to get plenty of information but was wondering if anyone else on here have had it or have it at the moment.