silly

Options
valval
valval Member Posts: 14,911
edited 9. Jul 2010, 16:04 in Community Chit-chat archive
ok the other night steve went to bed before me ,well light switch for front room over near front door. well forgot to turn kitchen light on so could see and walked into front room door and have a lovely bruise on right bust lol oops will not say what i said when did it my mum would wash my mouth out with soap . a silly thing but quite normal for me lol :D:D
val

Comments

• barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    valval wrote:
    ok the other night steve went to bed before me ,well light switch for front room over near front door. well forgot to turn kitchen light on so could see and walked into front room door and have a lovely bruise on right bust lol oops will not say what i said when did it my mum would wash my mouth out with soap . a silly thing but quite normal for me lol :D:D
    Oh Val I know how much that hurts..banged myself on the door handle not long ago..it wasnt the cider honest :) if you have any arnica it woks a treat on bruises
    Barbara x
    Love
    Barbara
  • valval
    Options
    barbara12 wrote:
    valval wrote:
    Oh Val I know how much that hurts..banged myself on the door handle not long ago..it wasnt the cider honest :) if you have any arnica it woks a treat on bruises
    Barbara x

got whitch hazle which does help bring it out quicker val
    val
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    I have come out in a big bruise on my left wrist for absolutely no reason.........I hope that bruising business isn't starting all over again!

Val, tell Steve he can rub in the arnica..............

Annie
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    Val

Get a torch. I would get Steve to rub something on it. I'm sure he will do that for ou. I hope it is getting better,

Annie

Hope yours is from little knocks in the garden or somewhere, I hope it is not like before.

Shall I get the rope ready though??

Trish xx
  • valval
    Options
    we will be in knots here with trisher and annie on the end of ropes
    val
  • snowball
    snowball Member Posts: 3,465
    Options
    Val that sounds bloody painful :shock: I would do what the others have said let Steve rub some which hazel on for you.

Julie xx
    ((((hugs)))) n xxxxx to ya all
  • valval
    Options
    snowball wrote:
    Val that sounds bloody painful :shock: I would do what the others have said let Steve rub some which hazel on for you.

Julie xx

well he did offer to rub it but did not like the smile on his face. :shock:
    val
  • valval
    Options
    owch val, bet you did curse :shock:

i said sugar dummys and if you belive that you belive anything lol
    val
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Oh Val that hurts! Like the others get Steve to which-hazel it for you. Hope its soon a bit less sore. xx