Surprise Trip

Options
cthornley
cthornley Member Posts: 627
edited 10. Jul 2010, 17:04 in Community Chit-chat archive
Lucky me I'm off on a surprise trip to Kenya on Monday
Found out on Thursday that I need to go out for work for a last minute consultancy job, so its been a mad couple of days sorting out travel stuff, work and childcare arrangements.
Excited and very nervous, It all feels a bit unreal.
just hoping the plane travel won't wreck me too much at least they are putting me up in a very nice hotel :D
Chrissie

Comments

• barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Chrissie
    Wow you lucky thing, you make the most of it, what a great opportunity, you enjoy and tell us all about it when you get back...Oh and make the most of the mini bar :)
    Barbara xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    cthornley wrote:
    Lucky me I'm off on a surprise trip to Kenya on Monday
    just hoping the plane travel won't wreck me too much at least they are putting me up in a very nice hotel :D
    Chrissie

hi great wishing you well get up and wander about from time to time good luck enjoy val
    val
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    Hi Chrissie

Make the most of it. Hope your are travelling First Class :D Wow, what an exciting life you lead. 8) :D

I hope you do not miss your little one too much. :)

Luv
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.