getting old.

Options
mellman01
mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
edited 14. Jul 2010, 11:27 in Community Chit-chat archive
What silly things do you do as you get older??,

for me I have tep main ones, recently started leaving my bloody car keys in shops, I think I know where I got it from, for years I use to leave the wife in shops and then drive home but she always came home so it's probably linked in strange Fraudion way.
but the other thing I keep doing is leaving me zipper undone!!??, really odd??. god knows why!?, my wife keeps telling me off but I just say I trolling she doesn't believe a word off it, boy will she be suprised when I come home with Kyle!, ha how I'll laugh!.

Comments

• valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    my oh does the zip thing keep checking when out so he does not get arrested lol. not got car keys but keep leaving dack door keys in door not good lol
    val
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    mellman01 wrote:
    What silly things do you do as you get older??,

for me I have tep main ones, recently started leaving my bloody car keys in shops, I think I know where I got it from, for years I use to leave the wife in shops and then drive home but she always came home so it's probably linked in strange Fraudion way.
    but the other thing I keep doing is leaving me zipper undone!!??, really odd??. god knows why!?, my wife keeps telling me off but I just say I trolling she doesn't believe a word off it, boy will she be suprised when I come home with Kyle!, ha how I'll laugh!.
    Any excuse :roll: :lol: take it you are not a footie fan mell
    Love
    Barbara
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,483
    Options
    Hi Mell

caught my husband with his flies down today for the first time ever and loo seat up twice this week and nevre done before either....

maybe his 'other woman' lets him eh? :lol:

Love

Toni xx
  • snowball
    snowball Member Posts: 3,465
    Options
    Being a spring chicken I can not comment :mrgreen:

Julie
    ((((hugs)))) n xxxxx to ya all
  • valval
    Options
    snowball wrote:
    Being a spring chicken I can not comment :mrgreen:

Julie

c045.gif
    val
  • suncatcher
    suncatcher Member Posts: 2,174
    Options
    I lose things in the house. im sure we have a black hole though one day i will find it and find all the odd socks from over the years :D
    Joanne
  • mellman01
    Options
    suncatcher wrote:
    I lose things in the house. im sure we have a black hole though one day i will find it and find all the odd socks from over the years :D

the old event horizon time displacement eh, tricky, try looking behind the TV that's where ours is, as soon as I sit down to watch telly it's midnight before I know it!.
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    I haven't been able to find my favourite hairbrush since Friday.....I know I had it that morning. On the other hand, have found the nailbrush while looking (that disappeared several weeks ago) and the cat's new collar (couldn't think where I had put it) and a ten pound note I didn't know I'd got.

I could carry on searching for my hairbrush for several weeks.......

Annie
  • mellman01
    Options
    quote Len

I have done that zip down thingie, I tell Dementia my beloved that it's a sub conscious desire to be sexually assaulted by Kyle too, odd that innit?

Yeah but did it work!????

It did for me although I pulled an 18 stone lesbian Police oficer who beat the crap out of me for dangling in public, I don't think I will try that again, well not until my arms are out of plaster!!.
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    Have the philosophers worked out why it's always we women who end up washing socks, pairing them up, and hunting for the missing ones :?: Is there a law which states that men can only wear socks, but must never wash their own :?:

I once asked my friend why she didn't want to live with her partner of several years. She replied,'' Well he might expect me to wash his socks''. It seemed like a good enough reason for staying single to me.
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • valval
    Options
    my oh does his own got fed up of me giving his to the boys and them wearing them lol they all look the same to me three men three lots of socks loads of odd ones.
    i keep leaving oven on???????? not sure why have started only last couple of months but quite regular oh well dippy is me.
    val
  • mellman01
    Options
    So what about string theory then??.

Oh and quote Len.

Same happened to me back in the old days, I was giving a really ugly bird the benefit at the back of the pub.. (I had my extra power beer googles on) when a rozzer nicked me for having an offensive person on my weapon.

Woz it in Didcot behind the Broadways, the number 1 beer empourium and STD transmittion centre??. A place that still holds the age old lights out punching ceremony at last order.
  • mellman01
    Options
    colchester hmmm not a ard town like dear old Deadcat then!, all shell suits and extra y chromosomes!.

Oh BC that sound like something I would do,and I went into focus feck all in Deadcat on Saturday and put my bloody car keys down while looking at roof sealing paint and walked off, lucky I remembered where I had just been and found them straight away, bloody CJD methinks!!. :roll:
  • mellman01
    Options
    Don't do McDonalds, no way will I eat anything a bloody clown has cooked especially an American one that looks like a pedo!.