sleep

Options
queenfan
queenfan Member Posts: 563
edited 11. Jul 2010, 21:04 in Community Chit-chat archive
I really wish I could sleep, been in agony today, my own fault :roll:
trying to tidy my wardrobe, I think I did to much, Ended up not knowing whether I wanted sit up lie down, Just couldn't get comfortable,
so now wide awake.
decided to sit here & watch big brother, their discussions are so boring,
I hope I'm not up to long. God :roll: even I'm sounding boring now :)
I hope you all sleep well Nite nite every one
Sue xx

Comments

• skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Sue,

I wish you had less pain! I also hope you can get some sleep soon. I know what you mean about not being able to get comfy.... I am delaying bed purely cus i know the pay back that's waiting for me.....

You take care and we here will all sing you a lullaby... not sure it would send you to sleep though :wink: A (((( )))) and Primmy is back and huge! She is starting to look like a baby horse now :D Still thinks I am her toy an she absolutely dwarfs Rowan :shock: Love and a sleeping draft Cris xxx
  • queenfan
    Options
    Jan I've put a new morphine patch on, & paracetamol,
    I'm not allowed to take anti-inflammatory tablets, been taken off them due to damaged kidney. having paracetamol is just like popping sweets,
    never mind, thats life isn't it
    I hope I can lie in tomorrow, but I know someone will call it's just my luck.
    Sue x
  • queenfan
    Options
    Aww thanks Cris
    You have just broke my dream I dreamt that had moved house & lived on the edge of dartmoor, & Laura came to feed your little family,
    She also set up a riding school for all the disabled children.
    dreams Hey :)
    I hope you are keeping OK, I think I will go & give it a go now,
    just don't want to disturb John & Laura because they've got to be up at 6 :roll: nite nite love Sue xx