mediation meeting

Options
only49
only49 Member Posts: 1,207
edited 13. Jul 2010, 10:15 in Community Chit-chat archive
good morning everyone

tomorrow we be having a mediation meeting with D social worker at 11 - 1.

it will be good to get it all sorted out, i just told D that he will be going to aurrida house before sandwich time, he seemed ok about mainly because he happy there and will be with his friends.

we will be making our point about what we think our son needs and not what they think he needs, cant stand interfering social workers, especially when we know him better than anyone does, i will say one thing the mediator has done a brilliant job so far she enjoyed coming here as she from Edinburgh and likes walking and here she can do it without any fear getting attacked or anything like that, last time she was here she said she never walked so far for a long time, so i bet she looking forward to coming.
sylvia :)stern02.gif

Comments

• ninakang
    ninakang Member Posts: 1,367
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hope it goes well, fingers crossed
    Nina X
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    Good luck for your meeting, and I hope you get your points across.
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • only49
    Options
    ninakang wrote:
    Hope it goes well, fingers crossed
    Nina X
    i feel quite possitve about the meeting as the mediator is from edinburgh and they do things differently there, cant be doing with there way of doing things here.
  • only49
    Options
    joanlawson wrote:
    Good luck for your meeting, and I hope you get your points across.
    thanks joan its been a long time happening we meeting the mediator at 3.30 at home today so we have a chat ready for tomorrow.

only what to look at it is cant be any worse than what rubbish we had to put up with before, and the best thing about this process we had begun to wonder if we could do something about this, now we can and are doing it for our son as any perent who cares about there kids should.
  • only49
    Options
    hello back now glad its over with, the mediator was excellent she was a kind of person who could tell how i was feeling even though i had not said much " she said you look terrified " that was about how i felt for me trust is a big thing and if i trust someone then i do no half measures all or nothing, but you all know that i bet.

i feel we said what had to be said and the social worker had to listen and he did, now we will see how things go on, better now, fingers crossed.

the education meeting will take place sometime in september october, so we will see what happens next, thanks for listening and being there for me.

sylvia