GOING WITH JULIE FOR SUPPORT

Options
trisher
trisher Member Posts: 9,263
edited 14. Jul 2010, 09:14 in Community Chit-chat archive
Julie has to go for her drip infusion tomorrow so we have to go with her. Right rope around her waist.

I will bring lots of lemonade home made, and plastic glasses so no one gets hurt.

There will also be assorted sandwiches as well and the SkyArC hellicopter will get us there.

Trish xx

Comments

• annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    I've got the spanners and a parachute and some prawn vol-au-vents............all the necessities.

I hope I don't get as crumpled as I did last time..............I had to iron my face out the following day.

Mind you, I have to do that most mornings.........but do not worry, Julie............we will be there!

Annie
  • minky67
    minky67 Member Posts: 2,328
    Options
    Oh more pocket sitting & more crumbs :lol:
    I hope it goes well for you hun. Right ive got first refusal & im having this nice clean corner in your pocket, No crumbs please they make me itch :lol: & last time i got home the dog wouldnt leave me alone & kept on licking me, he must have thought i was a sandwich as i smelt like one :roll: :lol:
    debs
  • Wonkylegs
    Wonkylegs Member Posts: 3,504
    Options
    I'm in the pocket too ...... budge over a bit please :wink:

dont' forget we're in Trisher's pockets too tomorrow ........ good job we have the skylarc helicopter to ferry us between the two of them :wink:
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    Here's the helicopter ready to ferry us between Julie and Trisher.

t4012.gif

Good luck to both of you :D
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    rehab44 wrote:
    trisher wrote:
    Julie has to go for her drip infusion tomorrow so we have to go with her. Right rope around her waist.

I will bring lots of lemonade home made, and plastic glasses so no one gets hurt.

There will also be assorted sandwiches as well and the SkyArC hellicopter will get us there.

Trish xx
    Shall I mobilise Rehab's Raiders?

They already mobilised.
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Julie,

Have already got in your pockets with my hammock and a packet of ferrings (hi Chris x) so will be here when you go in. Hope they get the line in quick and it all goes well. Love and a ((( ))) Cris xx
  • mummyb
    mummyb Member Posts: 1,231
    Options
    Hi Julie, just wanted to say good luck for tomorrow, hope all goes well. sending lots of love and calming hugs ((((((((())))))))), love Brenda xx

Hi Cris,hope you are having some much needed rest and are not too bad at the mo. Please could you tell me; what are ferrings, the mind boggles! Love, hugs and buckets of energy and stamina for you (((((((((())))))))) love, Brenda xx
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    wait do not go with out me was just getting some scones and cream . julie thoughts are with you hoping all goes smoothly. can we have toilet stop on way over to trishers pocket hope i do not get travel sick never spent so long on helicopters val
    val
  • ironic
    ironic Member Posts: 2,361
    Options
    Hi Julie,
    Hope everything goes well for you today. I know you have been having a rough time of it lately, so fingers crosssed for you.

Lv, Ix
  • tillytop
    tillytop Member Posts: 3,460
    Options
    I'm here too Julie (think we might need to ask Nina's to start stocking specially made clothes with xxxxxxl pockets to fit us all in!). Good job we've got Joan's helicopter on hand so we can be with Trish as well. Perhaps we ought to have a shift system in place so the pockets can cope - half with Trish, half with Julie than "all change"?!!!

Really hoping it goes well for you today Julie. Thinking of you!

Love Tilly xxx
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,446
    Options
    Now that iS a good idea Tilly.

Debs - I'll be over with you once I have eaten my brie buttie.

Oh and gues what?

I got some cooking sherry...are Rehab's raiders coming too??

Toni xx
  • angel1
    angel1 Bots Posts: 1,464
    Options
    Got a cold, can`t do any pocket sitting today, so am circling the hozzie, in case you need a quick getaway Jules....Stay calm......Much love......Ange.
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    Julie, I am perched on top of the drip stand..............it got very hot being in two pockets! I'll let someone else have a go when I have cooled down.

Might as well have some lunch while I'm sitting here...............

Annie
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    angel1 wrote:
    Got a cold, can`t do any pocket sitting today, so am circling the hozzie, in case you need a quick getaway Jules....Stay calm......Much love......Ange.

Just sending the emergency hot air balloon for you, Ange, as you can't come in the helicopter. I hope you've got a head for heights. :D

t4021.gif
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • angel1
    Options
    joanlawson wrote:
    angel1 wrote:

Just sending the emergency hot air balloon for you, Ange, as you can't come in the helicopter. I hope you've got a head for heights. :D

t4021.gif

Absolutely not in the real world Joan, but in cyber world, all things are possible. I will enjoy gently swinging over one of my favourite places - and yours! -......Yorkshire
  • frogmorton
    Options
    Annie?

ANNIE!!!!

You ok up there?

Dont touch that lever whatever you do :shock:
  • angel1
    Options
    frogmorton wrote:
    Annie?

ANNIE!!!!

You ok up there?

Dont touch that lever whatever you do :shock:

Annie......Annie? Is she supposed to be here as well. I hope she hasn`t fallen overboard!........Annieeeeeeeee.......Ange.
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,940
    Options
    Julie and Trisher i'm comming to help you both
    just let me know what you want me to do.
    house work gardening or dog walking,
    good luck. joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hi Julie
    Hope it all goes well for you today...I have one leg in your pocket and one in trishes......very painful.. :shock: :)
    Love
    Barbara
  • minky67
    minky67 Member Posts: 2,328
    Options
    Hi Julie, Im here to hun.
    Hope it goes well for you & im thinking of you.
    debs
  • frogmorton
    Options
    barbara12 wrote:
    Hi Julie
    Hope it all goes well for you today...I have one leg in your pocket and one in trishes......very painful.. :shock: :)

:shock:

ouch!

Hi Debs! Hi Joan - be careful she might have you hoovering! :wink:
  • snowball
    snowball Member Posts: 3,465
    Options
    Thankyou all I'm knackered so I am going to bed, I got there for 9am took my bloods at 9.30 and had to wait 3 hours for the results :shock: the reason why it takes so long is they have to go to another hospital at the other end of the city to be tested. How stupid and when they came back my cholesterol was very high :roll: Mmm we might not be able to give you your treatment, nooooo I had to wait to see a doctor. Well they did the treatment but I will have to see my doc on Thursday so she can put me on statins.

g10117.gif

Love Julie xx
    ((((hugs)))) n xxxxx to ya all
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    julie glad you are back safe and sound if exhausted glad they did it after all that hanging about val
    val
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hi Julie
    Glad you are back safe and sound...you have a good rest..you deserve it
    Barbara xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • angel1
    Options
    Good to see you`re back Jules..... and yer front too, for that matter.

If you need me, I`m still floating over Yorkshire in the hot air balloon that Joan thoughtfully provided. You should see the sights from up here, and I DON`T mean the scenery!! Attishoo, bloody cold.........Rest up.........Ange.