what car would you.......

Options
mike77
mike77 Member Posts: 879
edited 16. Jul 2010, 10:28 in Community Chit-chat archive
:D:D:D:D:D:D Hi all , Now that I have at last the high rate mobility, looking at cars so far the new meriva has got my eye anyone got ideas. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Mike R & hazel & Mike JR :D:D:D:D :P :P :P
Mike R & Hazel & MikeJR

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,446
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Mike

How exiting :D

The meriva looks good - think you should go down and try the scooter in the boots??? that's what i would do. Also would automatic suit you better??

You know - am STILL really happy for you :D:D:D

Love

Toni xx
  • mike77
    mike77 Member Posts: 879
    Options
    Hi all , I would like to how soon you can go for a car , even when I have not had driving lessons yet . I am dying to go to a showroom for a peek .

Mike R & hazel & Mike JR
    Mike R & Hazel & MikeJR
  • frogmorton
    Options
    I hadn't thought of that Mike - it surely would be a very good idea to learn in your own car though so...??

hope someone on here knows a bit more than me...does Hazel drive?

Love

Toni xx
  • rondetto
    rondetto Member Posts: 2,526
    Options
    Firstly Mike, you'll find the Meriva a little heavy on petrol, If you do decide on that, make sure it's deisel.
    Secondly, a lot depends on how many miles you do, and whether you'll need room for a wheelchair etc.

You may find the Ford C Max ideal, especially the deisel model. 62 miles to a gallon and loads of room in the boot for wheelchair.

Also, Ford cars have heated front windscreen which is wonderful on those icy winter mornings. Also, the C Max has it's gear stick higher up than most, making it so easy to change gears.
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Options
    Well me next car will be a Diesel Nissan Note.
  • frogmorton
    Options
    mellman01 wrote:
    Well me next car will be a Diesel Nissan Note.

Me bro likes them Mell :D