Annie has been kidnapped

Options
trisher
trisher Member Posts: 9,263
edited 16. Jul 2010, 14:53 in Community Chit-chat archive
We need to get a plan together as Annie has been kidnapped. She sent a message to me asking us to help get her out.

Right got her cardigan here we will have to get fish and chips or something we have not time to make sanwiches I don't think.

Gang get ready.

Annie hold on we are coming. Joan can you get the hellicopter summoned?????

Comments

• barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Oh know Trish...whats gone on....right helicoptor at the ready...auto pilot set...p0506.gif where we going
    Love
    Barbara
  • snowball
    snowball Member Posts: 3,465
    Options
    :shock: Oh bugger I've just put bleach on my hair :shock: We will have to take some water to rinse it off soon. Ok ready Trish.

t4015.gif

t4008.gif

Is everybody on :?:

Julie
    ((((hugs)))) n xxxxx to ya all
  • trisher
    Options
    As I said the other night she was so very unwell with a tummy bug or something like that.

Well she has shouted out to help her as they kidnapped when we were not looking
    She has been taken into Worthing Hospital.

Right help me in girls.........ahhhhhhh oooopps sorry who ever I landed on. The girls pushed me a little too hard.

Fish and chips pickled onions, salt vinegar. I Have got fish and chipe for everyone.

Trish xxxx
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,446
    Options
    Nipped in the cafe and got the catering bottle of martie sauce for the chips Trisher....

wont be long before Jan arrives with the drawing pins.....

And Cham with the Brandy...where is she by the way?? A reviving Brandy might help Annie...

I am standing by for takeoff :wink:
  • trisher
    Options
    Rope, there we are girls, I still had it around my waist from Tuesday sorry I will put it in the box next time.
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,446
    Options
    Not to worry Trish

we got it now.....

ready? :shock:
  • trisher
    Options
    barbara12 wrote:
    Oh know Trish...whats gone on....right helicoptor at the ready...auto pilot set...p0506.gif where we going

Barbara

Worthing Hossy, somewhere I should think it would be a medical or urology ward. She has a water infection and they are doing tests to find out what else is wrong with her.

She will let me know when they tell her.

Trish xxx
  • tillytop
    tillytop Member Posts: 3,460
    Options
    Oh no, poor Annie! Really hope she is ok.

If you look out of the helicopter window about now you'll see me danglling from underneath - I was running down the airstrip after you to join the rescue party but was too late! Can someone chuck that rope out for me please to winch me in - don't like heights and forgot to pack my parachute! Thanks!

Tilly xxx
  • trisher
    Options
    I will take these balloons with us. When you need them you don't have to blow them just take off the silver stripe and they inflate themself. Good isn't it.

If we cannot get Annie out one way, well we can try this. I have never used them before but we might need them.

g19091.gifWhen the Sister is not looking one of us can go and visit Annie then when Sister goes to her office we get Annie to just sit on them and we can just inflate them and pull her out the window :shock:
  • trisher
    Options
    tillytop wrote:
    Oh no, poor Annie! Really hope she is ok.

If you look out of the helicopter window about now you'll see me danglling from underneath - I was running down the airstrip after you to join the rescue party but was too late! Can someone chuck that rope out for me please to winch me in - don't like heights and forgot to pack my parachute! Thanks!

Tilly xxx

Tilly come here and jump on the back of my wheelchair, we will catch up with them quick run.......
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    only just got here hope i am not to late annie we will get you out some how
    h1013.gif

do you think will get past matron in this :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    val
  • tillytop
    Options
    Thanks Trish - I'm hanging on tight now! Think we're gaining on them! Hey, love the balloon escape idea! What a cunning plan!

Sorry Val, but don't think they let ducks in! Good try though! :lol:

Love Tilly xxx
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    edited 16. Jul 2010, 09:46
    Options
    I'm so sorry to hear about Annie, and I hope she will soon be better.

I missed the helicopter, so I'm following on in the emergency hot-air balloon. I hope it will land on top of the hospital. Otherwise I might end up as a patient there :shock: :shock:

t4021.gif
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • valval
    Options
    ok what about this will they think i belong if i use these
    t2514.gif

val
    val
  • trisher
    Options
    Val

That might work. But if the Sister sees you she might shout at you and tell you to get back in your bed.

#Well thought of this Ellie can be under the window and when the sister is not looking we can opend the window and Annie can slide down Elli's trunk.

g19401.gif
  • valval
    Options
    trisher wrote:
    Val
    #Well thought of this Ellie can be under the window and when the sister is not looking we can opend the window and Annie can slide down Elli's trunk.

g19401.gif

can i ride on ellie i just love her . last time was in hospital was told not to sit on bed said sorry but the other nurse said it was my bed she went off and told me off for walking about and told me to get in and stay in never make up there minds these nurses lol
    val
  • trisher
    Options
    Val

Go on have a ride but don't go a long way we might need him for Annie.
  • valval
    Options
    thanks trisher will just go around and around in circles
    b0605.jpg

hope ellie does not see this
    val
  • trisher
    Options
    Annie has said can we rescue two ladies who are with her Jean and Violet right three people need us.

So we need the hellicopter, the Ellie and the rope.

Don't worry Jean Violet we will help you.
  • tillytop
    Options
    Good job ellie is here then given that there are 3 people to rescue! Val, do make sure that mouse keeps away otherwise there could be a nasty accident!

Love Tilly x
  • valval
    Options
    three people kidnapped who has the fish and chips never did get mine . there a lot of kidnapping going on will have to get it stopped.
    val
  • trisher
    Options
    Val

Don't moan I got your fish and chips here all nice and hot there you are. Pickled onion? Tomato sause salt vinegar?

You can choose want you want.
  • trisher
    Options
    Wonder where Jean and Violet live? We cannot upset them they have been poorly.

Annie's scan was clear so she might be let out tomorrow, if she behaves I expect.
    Her hubby had to get an ambulance for her.

Will wait and see.

Trish xx
  • valval
    Options
    trisher wrote:
    Val

Don't moan I got your fish and chips here all nice and hot there you are. Pickled onion? Tomato sause salt vinegar?

You can choose want you want.

salt and vinigar will be great thanks not had fish and chips since last sat lol
    val
  • mummyb
    mummyb Member Posts: 1,231
    Options
    Hi all, just sending my love and hugs to Annie, hope she's better soon and will soon be home again. Please give her my best wishes anyone who is in contact with her, Thanks Brenda ((((((xxxx)))))))