great people

Options
valval
valval Member Posts: 14,911
edited 17. Jul 2010, 19:32 in Community Chit-chat archive
hi have been reading some of the threads on here and it makes me feel happy that so many great people all belong to the same forum . such kindness and thoughtfullness , makes me so glad i found this place you all make me smile and dry my tears thankyou all val
val

Comments

• joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    I agree totally, Val. I think people are extremely kind, and we can rely on each other for support when we need it. It was my lucky day over a year ago, when I found this site by accident when I was just looking up information about arthritis. Little did I know then that a whole new lot of friends were about to enter my life.
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • oneday
    oneday Member Posts: 1,434
    Options
    Pity someone doesnt stand as MP for arthrits cos we are caring etc.
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    I don't know what I would have done without the site. I thought well, I will just ask a question. But a question turned into a great group of people. Some have become close friends.

I know that a lot of people have supported me over the last year and I'm so thankful to all of them.

Trish xxx
  • trisher
    Options
    oneday wrote:

Rehab???? :D
  • minky67
    minky67 Member Posts: 2,328
    Options
    I totally agree. I joined here in Aug 08 & i was about rock bottom as i had been fighting with gp over 5 months to get to see someone who new what they were talking about.
    I posted & bang the site opened up & i have never looked back.
    I hav made some very good friends (a few ive met) & i wouldnt have believed i would still be siting here on the same site, making new friends & helping others were i can.
    It makes things seem worth while if i can help someone thats going through the same thing ive gone through or with the same conditons ive got.
    Well done to my Rhymy for telling me about this site & thanks to you all for making me so welcome.
    debs
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    trisher wrote:
    oneday wrote:

A Rehab/ Mellman coalition. Now there's a thought :!: :lol::lol:
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • oneday
    oneday Member Posts: 1,434
    Options
    joanlawson wrote:
    trisher wrote:
    oneday wrote:

um, picture comes to mind of them both going round in an armed tank campaigning!!!!!!!!
  • trisher
    Options
    oneday wrote:
    joanlawson wrote:
    trisher wrote:

um, picture comes to mind of them both going round in an armed tank campaigning :shock: !!!!!!!!

awwweee making me go weak at the knees
  • mummyb
    mummyb Member Posts: 1,231
    Options
    I'd like to add my sincere thanks to this too. I've had some dark hours over the past few months and am so glad I found this place and all you lovely people. I too have made some good friends who I know are always there and in return I hope I can be there for them too. So thanks to AC for having the forum and thanks too to my many friends on here, you'll never know just what you have done for me and what your support means to me. Brenda xxx :):):)
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    it the being able to ask anything with out feeling silly there is always some one with an answer no matter what it about .
    no one says you still work so have no right here and no one says you not ill enough to have an opinion.
    just lots of people with experiance who give there time to us all unstintingly thanksyou to all my pals.
    when i found this sight was still going through the it all in my head stage have now got to the have arther but fighting him each step of the way i can not cure him but i can understand him and find ways to control him.
    with out this sight would be on antidepressants as would never have had the understanding i now have thankyou
    val
    val
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,425
    Options
    Well I have to concur with all of your veiws :)

thsi is a wonderful site :)

Thanks to all of you

Love

Toni xx
  • trisher
    Options
    Well spill the beans what changes?????? :D:D

Cannot wait to see changes? Will we like them awe if we don't we can do something in the line of arthur I have to think first.

:D:D:D
  • trisher
    Options
    Why should I be careful?? what you thinking of doing???