neck

Options
valval
valval Member Posts: 14,911
edited 16. Jul 2010, 12:39 in Living with Arthritis archive
hi those who know me know i have on going prob with neck since fall last year well had physio last thursday she gave me exercise to do well today it crunched and i meen crunched :? :? but it moves so much better now :o:o not sure what moved it still sore but even managed a bath so do not smell anymore :D:D:D not bad day
val

Comments

• trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Val

That is great to hear Val. Lets hope it has helped and the neck problem has gone I really hope so.

Trish xxx
  • valval
    Options
    well it moves much better than it did still hurts but that might settle just great to be able to move it again did not realise how bad it was till could move it again val
    val
  • queenfan
    queenfan Member Posts: 563
    Options
    Hi Val I'm glad it's moving better, I went to physio, & it made mine worse, trapped blood vessels,
    I was told funny things necks are, I think everyones different
    I'm glad yours was better than mine, it's horrible having to suffer isn't it
    take care love Sue x
  • valval
    Options
    queenfan wrote:
    Hi Val I'm glad it's moving better, I went to physio, & it made mine worse, trapped blood vessels,
    I was told funny things necks are,
    take care love Sue x

thanks sue this second go at it first only had two visits as had bad effect on me lol but this one has had bad neck her self so understands and there for much better :D:D:D sorry it not good for you nothing worse affects everything val
    val
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,950
    Options
    Hi Val
    i'm glad your neck move's better for you it must make life a bit easer now i hope it lasts.
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Val,

Glad its worked for you and hope it leaves you alone now for a very log time. xx
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,474
    Options
    Hi Val

Brilliant news!!

and you are CLEAN???

Even better for all of us inside pockest with you :wink:

Only joking - I hope it gets even better.

Love

Toni xx
  • ironic
    ironic Member Posts: 2,361
    Options
    Hi Val,

Fingers crossed for you. It's about time you got some relief. Long may it continue.

Lv, Ix
  • tillytop
    tillytop Member Posts: 3,460
    Options
    Hi Val - that's great news!!! I am so pleased for you (although the crunching sounds horrible). And a bath as well? That's excellent news!

Really hope it continues to improve.

Love Tilly xx