picked my car

Options
mike77
mike77 Member Posts: 879
edited 18. Jul 2010, 09:05 in Community Chit-chat archive
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :)Hi all, well on Friday I called at a showroom and picked out the Vaxhall Zarfira all the other types had a small boot , the man cant order it until I find out the name of the adaption I need , steering wheel ball, and automatic, and this is the killer,Electronic Trigger Accelerator And Brake cost £537.00 the man asked if I might go for the push and pull at £0.00 but I tried this out and was in great pain, going to ring assessment centre on monday to find out whats it called.

cant wait untill order for the car is under way, gives me time for the driving lessons.

Mike R & hazel & mIke JR
Mike R & Hazel & MikeJR

Comments

• valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    great news bet was great fun looking know nothing about cars :roll: :oops: lol you did not even say what colour you wanted lol i would have known that but so glad for you val :D:D:D:D:D:D
    val
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,425
    Options
    Wahay Mike!!!!

Brilliant!!

Now being a woman I have to ask....what colour is it??

AND get some lessons booked :wink:

Love

Toni xx
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    Bet its silver Mike! Wont be long now before its sittting on your drive.

E x
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    edited 17. Jul 2010, 05:27
    Options
    Brilliant news Mike
    Bet you really enjoyed looking round the showroom and trying them out.
    Good luck with everything
    Barbara x
    PS I bet its pale blue :)
    Love
    Barbara
  • rondetto
    rondetto Member Posts: 2,526
    Options
    Great Mike, I hope you'll like it. I had a Vauhall Zafira for 3 years and it used an awful lot of petrol, have you gone for the deisel model. That does give you better consumption.
  • mike77
    Options
    hI RON, its the 1.9 diseal car I needed to have plenty of boot space and I liked the Vaxhall Zafira at the assesment centre when I drove it , its just this adaption . I cant wait until its here. the fellow told me that motability take their hoildays in July so mid august he will order it and sometime delivery is 3 months , I told him I dont mind waiting .

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
    Mike R & Hazel & Mike JR
    Mike R & Hazel & MikeJR
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,931
    Options
    Hi Mike Hazel Mjr.
    good for you.its not long to august
    love to Hazel and Mikejr.
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • janie68
    janie68 Member Posts: 1,186
    Options
    Hi

I am test driving a Nissan qasqai on Monday, this my 2 nd car. This has a big boot 2 get my wheelchair & the down payment is not too bad. Vauxhall are not good 4 fuel I have found in the past, hope that it works out for you.

Janie
  • rondetto
    rondetto Member Posts: 2,526
    Options
    That's the only thing I found with my Vauxhall Zafira, heavy on petrol, but it's a large car and very heavy, so I suppose that's why.
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    Well done Mike. It won't be long before you have it.

Trish x
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,425
    Options
    janie68 wrote:
    Hi

I am test driving a Nissan qasqai on Monday, this my 2 nd car. This has a big boot 2 get my wheelchair & the down payment is not too bad. Vauxhall are not good 4 fuel I have found in the past, hope that it works out for you.

Janie

Hi Janie

Hope you like it - I heard it is a very safe car in the event of any accident.

MIKE!!!!

What colour did you choose??

Love

Toni x
  • janie68
    Options
    Yes what colour Mike?

I'm going for magenta red if I'm allowed by motability, as some colours are not available. My hubby is mortified by the colour I want!

Janie
  • mike77
    Options
    Sorrry that I have not repiled sooner but busy doing learning my theroy . I wanted red but the fellow said motability dont allow that colour so I picked a nice cobalt blue its lovely , tomorrow have to fax off a untilty bill and find out what the adaption is called I need , the man in the showroom looked at his sheet and says they cost from £800.00 up but I looked at motabilty web site and one there if its the right one , its only £180.00

if its too dear might just have to go with push and pull although at the assessment it give a great pain across chest, I want this car.

Mike R & hazel & Mike JR :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
    Mike R & Hazel & MikeJR
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    janie68 wrote:
    Hi

Janie

Hi Janie,
    I found it very difficult near impossible to get in and out of as seat is so high off the ground!

Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • janie68
    Options
    Hi Elizabeth

I'm quite tall & I've already had a go so should be ok but I will keep that in mind for tomorrow as it is the car I want. Thanks for the tip!

Brum brum goes Janie!!
  • mike77
    Options
    Hi Jane68, you will love the car I tried a/ vaxuhall antra it was a bit soe to get in and out but the seats were nice and soft loved it but sadly it was not on the motability lisit boo hoo, also tried the vaxuhall anglia now it was ok but the boot was small pity .

happy motoring

I cant wait :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Mike R & Hazel & Mike JR
    Mike R & Hazel & MikeJR