Pig poo

Options
mellman01
mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
edited 18. Jul 2010, 06:59 in Community Chit-chat archive
Theres an old saying the if you are in in the countrysied and you can smell pig s*$t it's a good country smell, well I live in the bloody country and the local farmer has just sprayed about a ten thousand gallons on the fields up wind of our village and I can catagorically say that it's not bloody nice and is in fact making me gag as I tap this out, now if I were to release that kind of bloody stink from my back garden the health authorities would be straight round to clip my ear fine me and generally make my life hell!.
Maybe we should make a law that would force the farmer to have a bucket of it in his front room so he can also enjoy the good clean country smell he has forced on the rest of us!.

Right rant over for now.

Comments

• oneday
    oneday Member Posts: 1,434
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    oh ****!
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    take him some or get row of fans and blow it back at him
    t2604.gif
    val
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    I was going to say the same out with the hair dryers and anything else that makes the wind go the other way.

Unless you have a lot of bottles. You could fill the bottles and send it back to him.

Goodluck on your latest quest Mellman remember onward and upward with wind. :shock:

Trish xx
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,424
    Options
    Mell :(

you poor thing :(

My husband ( a country lad)reckons he can tell the difference between, cow and pig shift you know....

Why is it that you dont get so used to it that you cant smell it any more??

Love Toni xx

pooo!!!
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Options
    Nope me sense of smell is fine, and yes you can tell the difference between pig and cow crap, they both taste vert different!!!. :mrgreen:
  • robertls
    robertls Member Posts: 2,304
    Options
    mellman01 wrote:
    Nope me sense of smell is fine, and yes you can tell the difference between pig and cow crap, they both taste vert different!!!. :mrgreen:

Sure does..................1 like swan.....the other like eagle

Bootiful...................

Rob x
    Roba045.gif