thank god they dont

Options
only49
only49 Member Posts: 1,207
edited 19. Jul 2010, 12:18 in Community Chit-chat archive
hello

one of my neighbors have got a young couple living in a house next time him and his wife, there the sort who like loud music and dont care about anyone but them self's :x :x

thankfully they live far enough from me not to really upset me, far enough to ignore them if i want to, :):) which just shows you the mentality of people today, they want to grow up and get a life, and mind there own business.

Sorry but dont like these kind of people just goes to show how much our local council care about there tenants otherwise they would not put them next quiet people.

i do feel for the couple that got to live next door to them as its not much fun living next door to people like them, BUT they can do something about it, i would if i lived next them, phone the police.
sylvia :)stern02.gif

Comments

• dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,927
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    We used to live in a ground floor flat
    the people a bove us played music from 10 pm
    till 6 in the morning and they slept nearly all day.
    we were told to keep a record of when the music
    was played.
    we lived there 3 years.
    we now live in a lovely bunglow.
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • oneday
    oneday Member Posts: 1,434
    Options
    council shouldnt pander to these people, do they look like they drink. i ask this because today i was at some shops, a car, 55 reg,seemed reasonable looking car etc but a couple in their late 30s got out, looked bit rough...what shop did they go in, the off license at 1pm - now they could be getting wine for dinner or anything but they looked rough...so put two and two together...

on topic above surely council can suss out these peopel before they give them the houses - they should stick em all together in high rises...noise the lot toghether.
  • ninakang
    ninakang Member Posts: 1,367
    Options
    Environmental Health at your local council - give them a ring and they should write to your neighbour and their neighbours asking them to keep the noise down. They also provide the people making the complaint with a diary sheet to record dates, times, levels of noise and how it disturbed them.

At least they do in Derby... :wink:

Nx
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,419
    Options
    Poor You Sylvia

No the council dont bear in mind your lifestyle when they place people in houses :(

I agree with Nina though - if it is too bad your quieter neighbours should get in touch with env health and they will tell them what evidence they need to collect.

Hope it gets sorted.

Love

Toni xx