Joy in Norway

Options
woodbon
woodbon Member Posts: 4,969
edited 21. Jul 2010, 05:38 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi,
I've just had a postcard from Joy full and she has asked me to pass on the information to everyone. :) She is having a lovely time in Norway with her husband and friends. They seem to be very busy climbing Nordcapp. They also have been out late at night to see the northern lights and think Norway is a beautiful, clean and fiendly country. She says she is due back on the 19th July,which was yesterday! I think the card has taken a long route to get to me, never mind. I expect she is very tired and in need of a rest after all the travelling, but it sounds really worthwhile and has hopefully, done her a lot of good both physically and mentally. So, forgive the late posting of this information, but I only got it myself this morning!!! :shock:

Love Sue

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    She's back already! Why do postcards take so long? I sent one each to our mums while we were away, I did it on the third day of the holiday. My MILs arrived within two days but my mum's took six. Of the two my MILs had the furthest to travel - daft. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • tillytop
    tillytop Member Posts: 3,460
    Options
    Glad to hear she has had such a lovely time. Northern lights? I am sooooo envious!
    Tilly x
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,429
    Options
    Oh how

Lovely Sue :)

Lovely to get a card like that - bet it made your day! Thanks fopr letting us know.

Love

Toni xx
  • woodbon
    woodbon Member Posts: 4,969
    Options
    Hi, Yes it did make my day and one when I was feeling a bit in need of a pick-me-up! It was on the mat when I came back from the shops all hot, sweaty and neck achey and it made me think of the clearer less humid air in other places.

Funnily my God daughter is getting married at the end of August and she's marrying a Danish aircraft engineer. She sent me some pics of Denmark on Facebook, Oh, it looks fantastic, I never realised how different and fairy tail like the buildings are. They are going to live their!

Love Sue
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    My best friend is Danish. She keeps threatening to take us over there for a stay in the family's summer house. I really want to go! DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben