help for young people

kezzad
kezzad Member Posts: 81
edited 23. Jul 2010, 06:39 in Living with Arthritis archive
since my diagnosis with RA last year i have been writing a blog about my day to day life which may be of some help or comfort to sufferers so please visit it and follow. it would be nice to know what you think
thanks

http://rheumagirl.blogspot.com/

:D

Comments

• speedalong
    speedalong Member Posts: 3,315
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi Kezzad,

you could post this link on your profile.

Speedy
    I have had OA since mid twenties. It affects my hips and knees. I had a THR on the left aged 30 and now have a resurface-replacement on the right - done May 2010.
  • marion1952
    marion1952 Member Posts: 963
    Hi Kezzad

I enjoyed reading all your blog postings .. gosh, you've had a rough time. Glad that you managed to make it to Majorca and have a bit of 'normality.'

What sort of work would you (ideally) want to do?

Best wishes

Marion
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Hi Kexxad

I agree that you could put the link on your profile - theer are times when a 'young' person comes on for help and i reckon I would like to be able to suggest that link.

I read your postings and although I am (slightly :wink: ) older than you - lots of stuff rang serious bells.

Kep it up girl!!

Love

Toni xx
  • kezzad
    kezzad Member Posts: 81
    thank you for your comments, i have posted a link on my profile now so hopefully will get some response from that.

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    kezzad wrote:
    thank you for your comments, i have posted a link on my profile now so hopefully will get some response from that.

Thanks for that Kezz then I will be bear you in mind if a young newbie comes on. In fact anyone who is newly diagnosed will benefit from your blog. :D

Love

Toni xx