Finally got my date through for ESA tribunal!

jenzie06
jenzie06 Member Posts: 708
edited 23. Jul 2010, 16:09 in Living with Arthritis archive
So I first applied for this stupid thing June 2009. I finally got a date through for my tribunal - August 10th!
I really can't be bothered with the whole thing as its such a farce but if I give up now it will be a waste of my time. I'm doing it more to prove a point really.
So we're all off to the tribunal baby and all!

Any tips from those who have been through this ridiculous process?

Comments

• speedalong
    speedalong Member Posts: 3,315
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Good luck, Jenzie - too right you can't give up now!! Are you taking someone to represent/assist you? What a ridiculous process. Wishing you a happy ending.

Sure others will be along with advice.

Speedy
    I have had OA since mid twenties. It affects my hips and knees. I had a THR on the left aged 30 and now have a resurface-replacement on the right - done May 2010.
  • dorcas
    dorcas Member Posts: 3,516
    Hi Jenzie,

I haven't been through this process but there must be others on the forum who have or who can point you to helpful information / support for seeing this through.

The only reassuring fact is that we know from the govt statistics that the majority of ESA decisions are reversed on appeal.. so hope your appeal follows suit.

good luck!

Iris xxx
  • ironic
    ironic Member Posts: 2,361
    Hi Jenzie,

I have not had to go through this but i wanted to say good luck with it anyway.

Lv, Ix