wed in pocket again

Options

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 27. Jul 2010, 12:57
    Options
    Dearest trisher, well, the dread time approaches and I am sure the butterflies are fluttering. I know it's silly to tell you not to worry, but I am sure it will all be fine and you know that we will ALL be thinking of you SO HARD. We wil try to pay attention when we are squashed in your pocket but I guess there may well be some picnicking going on, and tea drinking too, so we may not catch everything that's said. Take care, I hope you get some rest tonight and best wishes for tomorrow. Your stoicism is a lesson to us all. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,410
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Trisher I echo all those wishes especially DD's for a good night sleep.

Love

Toni xx
  • snowball
    snowball Member Posts: 3,465
    Options
    Trish I've got in your pocket early too, Toni I will try my best to limit the jam to just my hair :lol: but if it gets squishy in Trish's pocket :shock: :wink:

Julie xx
    ((((hugs)))) n xxxxx to ya all
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    here have fetched some shower caps we will look a sight but no jam in hair lol :D:D:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    val
  • snowball
    Options
    valval wrote:
    here have fetched some shower caps we will look a sight but no jam in hair lol :D:D:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thankyou Val :lol: I do think we might need them :lol:

Julie x
  • valval
    Options
    snowball wrote:
    valval wrote:

Thankyou Val :lol: I do think we might need them :lol:

Julie x
    do you want yellow pink same as me or blue got loads just incase hope hospital does not hear us crinkleing
    val
  • snowball
    Options
    t1968.gif
    I will have pink one please, hope no one looks in Trish's pockets with us lot in there :shock: with shower caps on :lol:

Julie x
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    You all are just the greatest people

I thank you all from the bottom of my heart for all the wishes for me for tomorrow, you are all just the best.

I'm just hoping that there was a blip or something and it can be dealt with easily.

I'm getting more and more nervous as the time is going by. I have a fear of hospitals due to something that happend to me that I cannot get over.

I know you are all with me, picnic as much as you want, leave crumbs I won't mind. Justto know you are there will help me.

Thank you to everyone of you, you are simply the best. :wink:

Love Trish xxxxxxx
  • snowball
    Options
    t1989.gif

Trish I got you a bun with a cheery on the top :wink: I will try not to wriggle too much. Love and ((((hugs)))) comming your way.

Julie xx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Trish we will be there....mind you what a sight it will be...all these coloured shower caps.. they might think we work there :shock: :)
    Love and loads of hugs (((((())))
    Barbara xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    What I'm wearing tomorrow has big pockets so there will be plenty of room for you.

Trish xxx
  • valval
    Options
    trisher can i borrow a pillow for tonight this pocket ok but not got pillow will not snore to much well will try not to steve says i do but do i belive him (well yes as know i do and talk in my sleep) we will look after you no one will hurt you we will not let them
    val
  • ironic
    ironic Member Posts: 2,361
    Options
    Will be thinking of you tomorrow Trisher. Everything crossed for you.

041.gif
    Love from Ix
  • angel1
    angel1 Bots Posts: 1,464
    Options
    I`ve "borrowed" a laptop again to send all my love, and thoughts to a very special, brave lady.

I`ll be in touch tomorrow Trish. Sweet dreams............Ange.

g02163.gif
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Trish,

Just to say have a good night and will be with you in the morning. ((( ))) Cris xx
  • mummyb
    mummyb Member Posts: 1,231
    Options
    Hi Trish, just wanted to make sure there is still room for me in your pocket, I'll bring some yorkshire puds. I want to wish you the very best of luck for tomorrow, you really are a special person and we are all rooting for you. So, sending you lots of love, hugs((((())))), patience and luck. Hope all goes well and they have a quick and easy treatment for you. Lots of love, Brenda g19285.gif sending her to sprinkle magic lucky fairy dust on you and on the doctor, hope it helps xxxxxxxxxx
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Thinking of you. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • valval
    Options
    good morning trisher i hope you got some sleep remember be gentle or we will be all over the place in your pocket
    g10247.gif

we all hope and pray all goes well for you and you get the treatment you need hugs val
    val
  • frogmorton
    Options
    Me too Trisher :D

best of Luck :D

Love

Toni xx
  • valval
    Options
    trisher is leaving soon so be ready grab hold of something could be bumpy ride drinks away till we get there ??????????????
    val
  • tillytop
    tillytop Member Posts: 3,460
    Options
    I'm here too Trisher - last minute larry as usual! Shift over you lot - I'm coming in...... Apologies in advance to all those further down the pocket!

Will be thinking of you Trish.

Lots love Tilly xxx
  • snowball
    Options
    Trish I'm in you're. Pocket too, try not to jig about too much other wise we might have a. Problem with the jammy dodgers. Val I hope we don't look silly in our shower caps. Sending you love and ((((((hugs)))))) Trish.

Julie xx
  • valval
    Options
    just popped in to see if back was bit to much to ask for but got to go work in min. thinking of you trisher
    val
  • frogmorton
    Options
    Any news yet any one??

Love

Toni xx
  • valval
    Options