First rheumy nurse apt

catlady
catlady Member Posts: 41
edited 30. Jul 2010, 18:11 in Living with Arthritis archive
I have my first apt tomorrow. Wish me luck, going with a long list of questions lol :D

Comments

• trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Catlady

Wish you lots of luck.

Make sure they answer all your questions, if you don't understans something don't be afraid to ask to tell you again what they meant,

Will be in your pocket to give you some support. Will just take a sandwich incase I get hungry.

Again Good luck.

Love Trish xxxxxx
  • dorcas
    dorcas Member Posts: 3,516
    Good luck from me too catlady. :D:wink:

sounds as though you're well prepared with your list of questions...can make a big difference having what you need to ask written down!

what time's your appointment? hope you've got big pockets for us all to fit in. :lol::lol:

please let us know how it goes...

Iris xx :wink::mrgreen:
  • catlady
    Thanks Iris. time is 10am.
    dorcas wrote:
    Good luck from me too catlady. :D:wink:

sounds as though you're well prepared with your list of questions...can make a big difference having what you need to ask written down!

what time's your appointment? hope you've got big pockets for us all to fit in. :lol::lol:

please let us know how it goes...

Iris xx :wink::mrgreen:
    :roll: :shock:
  • tillytop
    tillytop Member Posts: 3,460
    Really good luck tomorrow! Will be thinking of you.

Love Tilly x
  • speedalong
    speedalong Member Posts: 3,315
    Good luck, sounds like you are well prepared with your list.

Let us know how you get on.

Speedy
    I have had OA since mid twenties. It affects my hips and knees. I had a THR on the left aged 30 and now have a resurface-replacement on the right - done May 2010.
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    You sound organised catlady - do you have someone to go with you too, for moral support? DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Hi Catlady,

Wishing you a ton of luck for tomorrow. I shall be in your pocket and then transferring to Iris's as well.

Glad you have a list and really hope you get some help and answers. Nice to meet you. Cris x
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,336
    Good luck catlady

They can be really helpful and have a direct lien to the ehumies themselves.

Sometimes they may even knwo more(!)

Love

Toni xx
  • haagan
    haagan Member Posts: 84
    good luck catlady (love the name)
    If you have a list hopefully everything that's worrying you will be explained. I have a great nurse and a great Consultant and they work well together if I need Consultant she will go and get her no problem. Hoping that everthing goes well, will be thinking of you. Fay
  • pols090607
    pols090607 Bots Posts: 126
    You're probably waiting to go in now - so hope it goes really well.

I actually prefer to see the rheumy nurses, I think they're much friendlier and feel as though they generally care more !

Let us know how it goes as soon as you can xxxxx
  • catlady
    Thanks haagan, the name is because I am a devoted cat lover

haagan wrote:
    good luck catlady (love the name)
    If you have a list hopefully everything that's worrying you will be explained. I have a great nurse and a great Consultant and they work well together if I need Consultant she will go and get her no problem. Hoping that everthing goes well, will be thinking of you. Fay
    :D:D