Re;A twerp or 2

mellman01
mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
edited 28. Jul 2010, 16:13 in Community Chit-chat archive
Now is it me or is Paul McKenna a bit of a slick shyster,slicked back hair and B S'ing people out of their money with the promiss that he can make them a "rich" and sucessful com man like him?, everytime I see him in the papers I have an uncontrolable urge to punch him!.
Well him anfd that **** on the DFS advert, "D is for double savings in our soon ending sale!"
Bo*@?s mate, there is a constant flippin sale on so if we miss one there will be another one along quicker than a bloody bus!, god do they think we all have the attention span of a gold fish and the I Q of a Sloth!?.
And why is it alway's 1 £ under the nearest hundred!!??, I mean is that single £ coin meant to confuse us into thinking it's some ridiculess never to be matched bargain, ironically the same "bargain" they have been advertising for the last 10 flippin years,it's like that safe style windows add, I would rather burn my money than let that lot of odd looking TV land idiots get their hands on my windows, "you bye 1 you get 1 free!,I said you bye one you get one free!!", double b&*@~s mate, your avin a laugh, why don't you shove off and while your doing that go and get a hair cut you half bald snake oil selling numpty!.

Comments

• snowball
    snowball Member Posts: 3,465
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Mell do you feel better for you're rant :lol: :?:

Julie
    ((((hugs)))) n xxxxx to ya all
  • mellman01
    A bit! :x
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Mell

You should have put this on the Grump Thread sure it is worth a gold ticket. :D

Trish x
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    trisher wrote:
    Mell

You should have put this on the Grump Thread sure it is worth a gold ticket. :D

Trish x
    could have got us all a gold ticket :shock: :):)
    Barbara x
    Love
    Barbara
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Unfortunately mell, many people who watch commercial television do have the IQ of sloths, (including me at times) but sometimes the adverts can be very good. I loved the 'waaassssuuuup' for a certain beer company, the chameleon telephone for TB and, of course, the Meerkats. Fabulous stuff. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,336
    Is he ok now DD???

is it safe to come here??

I know what he's like when he gets going...... :shock:
  • ninakang
    ninakang Member Posts: 1,367
    It's good to know that I can be absent for a couple of days but things on here never change :)

Nx
  • mellman01
    Well I think we should have a new TV program where Mr McKenna is rigged up to a lie detector and as so as he starts talking scollob(read backwards) it's flagged and then automatically he gets 50 thousand volts up his spuds, now I'd stay up all flippin night to watch that!, it could be called the shocking truth, or maybe Fry-day with Paul McKenna, what do ya think is it a goer!!??.
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Oh mell, calm down dear! DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • mellman01
    Hi DD and Len, well Ok I will DD and yes Len not problems, oh fat Kev will probably be needed to soften him up with his fists if that's OK!.
  • marion1952
    marion1952 Member Posts: 963
    Oh - errr - does anyone want to borrow any of Paul McKenna's self help books? I have every one of them on my bookshelf (how to lose weight, how to get rich, etc etc).. In my defence I can say that I bought them a few years ago. before I developed RA, and therefore before I knew what real problems were!!

(His relaxation CD did make me go to sleep though!)

Confession over ..

Marion