2»

Comments

• carola
    carola Member Posts: 786
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Many thanks for your messages.

The bottom lip has gone down somewhat.

Think it was a reaction to my new meds. Have taken the meds since and not inflated back up again so hopefully my body was just throwing a quick wobbler.

My throat since Saturday still feels big like I am going to get a bad cold and head is thumping but apart from that just got the usual pain and swellings!

Many thanks again and hope you all have a decent day today.
    Carol
  • dorcas
    dorcas Member Posts: 3,516
    Options
    Hi carol....

pleeezzz be careful....if you think you've had a reaction to the new meds...and still have symptoms..swollen throat, headache :shock: ..then may be you should be phoning rheummy again for advice in case you need to stop taking it? that level of reaction needs med attention.

that's what rheummy have the phone support for and I'm sure they'd rather know how you're feeling :!:

Iris xx
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 29. Jul 2010, 04:36
    Options
    Hello marilyn, I hope things have improved - if not, get thee to a rheumatologist doc/nurse/clinic. DD

I've just read your earlier response - disregard this post! DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,426
    Options
    Yep

Maz

thanks for letting us know you are ok :)

Hope the body has adjusted now

Love

Toni xx
  • speedalong
    speedalong Member Posts: 3,315
    Options
    Hi Carol, glad lip is improving - but if you still have the other symptoms maybe it is worth a phone call to the rheumy. You seem to have tackled it head on with a good dose of humour!

Speedy
    I have had OA since mid twenties. It affects my hips and knees. I had a THR on the left aged 30 and now have a resurface-replacement on the right - done May 2010.