Is This It?

2»

Comments

• skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi Elaine,

Sorry your having a rough time there and I also don't think you getting the best help from the medics! Did you get the appointment through for your second opinion? Sorry you may have said.

Hope dinner goes ok and is there anyway out of the bed next week? Being uncomfortable is the last thing you need.

Oh Brothers..... my elder one is as Ironic said ...... no understanding from family either but then I am lucky I don't see them much :wink: You take care and sending hopes for a better tomorrow. ((( ))) Cris x
  • elainebadknee
    elainebadknee Bots Posts: 3,703
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    HI Cris

I dont know what sort of meds now are good for me.....Im only 3 weeks into an 8 week waiting list for 2nd app....That consultant at WGH held me up with all that nonsense about waiting 6 weeks to see if wanted kneecap out which knew I didnt all along...So basically his 6 week window held me back for 2nd app...Im angry at him for that....
    I did dinner, plus washing up too but couldnt sleep last night cos of pain...and in put-u-up bed now for 5 days.... :cry: Plus found out we got five people staying in Sept now ...No bed again then.....

Hacked off...But thanks for message

Elaine
    skezier wrote:
    Hi Elaine,

Sorry your having a rough time there and I also don't think you getting the best help from the medics! Did you get the appointment through for your second opinion? Sorry you may have said.

Hope dinner goes ok and is there anyway out of the bed next week? Being uncomfortable is the last thing you need.

Oh Brothers..... my elder one is as Ironic said ...... no understanding from family either but then I am lucky I don't see them much :wink: You take care and sending hopes for a better tomorrow. ((( ))) Cris x