Thanks A Bunch

elainebadknee
elainebadknee Bots Posts: 3,703
edited 27. Jun 2011, 11:36 in Young people's community
I posted a thread on sunday asking for stories about age restrictions for joint replacements. The heading was self explanatory, however 44 people have viewed, one answered to say they hadnt had this experience but knew people who had.

If you dont want to comment on a thread why view it? Im sure someone must have experiences
Maybe Im not "young enough" at age 41 to be considered fit to be on this "Young People's Forum"...........

Disappointing.........

E

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    People view a thread to see what it is about. Then, and only then, can they determine whether they can offer a reply, based on actual knowledge or experience. You had a response, which was honest and polite. You may be honest, but you are not polite: the title you chose for this thread reflects that.
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • elainebadknee
    Each to their own

dreamdaisy wrote:
    People view a thread to see what it is about. Then, and only then, can they determine whether they can offer a reply, based on actual knowledge or experience. You had a response, which was honest and polite. You may be honest, but you are not polite: the title you chose for this thread reflects that.
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    And I know what I wrote. I don't need it repeated.
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • elainebadknee
    ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

dreamdaisy wrote:
    And I know what I wrote. I don't need it repeated.
  • lindalegs
    lindalegs Member Posts: 5,393
    Hi Elaine,

I've bumped up a thread for you about knee replacement at a young age.

Try using the 'search' for similar threads on the Young Peoples Forum to see what others are there to help you.

Luv Legs :D
    Love, Legs x
    'Make a life out of what you have, not what you're missing'
  • elainebadknee
    Thanks Legs

Will try that search, although I never seem to get such a simple procedure right....Must have my stupid head on!!Thanks for all your help, really is appreciated....

Elainex

quote="lindalegs"]Hi Elaine,

I've bumped up a thread for you about knee replacement at a young age.

Try using the 'search' for similar threads on the Young Peoples Forum to see what others are there to help you.

Luv Legs :D[/quote]
  • crazyscottishgirl
    crazyscottishgirl Member Posts: 14
    Hi Elainebadknee,

I dont have this experience yet, but then I'm still struggling to get diagnosed.

My mother on the other hand is 61 and is still being told she is too young for joint replacements. They told her nearly a decade ago she needs both hips and both knees replaced but with Life expectancy getting higher, it appears so is the age for joint replacements.

I don't know if this is the kind of thing you were asking for as I didnt see your original post.

:D