Unfortunate Discovery

Options
ninakang
ninakang Member Posts: 1,367
edited 17. Aug 2010, 07:13 in Community Chit-chat archive
I just remembered something from yesterday which I meant to post earlier but got distracted by work (how rude).

My youngest, Jassie, has previously had a dry scalp which I treated by changing her shampoo. It seemed to have got better until I noticed flakes in her hair yesterday afternoon. I was about to get the shampoo out and was sighing loudly about it (because we'd only gone swimming and done a hair wash that morning).

Closer inspection of her scalp, though, showed the flakes were actually... CRISPS :D

It did make me laugh
Nx

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Was she saving some for later? Excellent! The Husband does that on his tummy ledge too. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    I'm glad that's all it was, Nina.

Once when my son was young, we were just leaving the house to visit some rather snobbish relatives, when I discovered that he had head lice. There was no time to do anything about it, so I spent the whole time hoping they wouldn't notice, and trying to prevent him from scratching his head. Very embarrassing :!: :lol:
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • suncatcher
    suncatcher Member Posts: 2,174
    Options
    Hope they were walkers!
    Joanne
  • cthornley
    cthornley Member Posts: 627
    Options
    lol my son seems to come home everyday with different glitter in his hair, even on days they don't use it at nursery :roll: its murder to get out too.
    I thought we had an outbreak of nits but on closer inspection it was soil....Ben and his best friend had been 'digging' in the nursery garden and everybody was now covered in a fine layer of soil
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,482
    Options
    :lol::lol::lol:

I LOVE it and Joanne!!

hope they were walkers!! :lol:

Love

Toni xx
  • ninakang
    ninakang Member Posts: 1,367
    Options
    I'm glad I'm not the only one with mad kids and husbands :D

We're a clean family really - and DON'T get me started on head lice!!

Nx