Pocket duty for trisher

Options
julie47
julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
edited 21. Aug 2010, 05:05 in Community Chit-chat archive
Morning gang

I am reporting for pocket duty tomorrow as trisher has an emergency rhummy app.

Good luck trisher , hope they get you sorted.
love julie pf xx

Got the cakes and jellybabies ready.

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,482
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Good Morning Julie

Toni, Frogmorton, reporting for duty sah!!!!

Will be there with me brie butties in one hand and a bottle of cooking sherry in the other :wink:

Love

Toni xx
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    You are one classy girl, frog. Count me in, I shall bring my usual fizz and strawberries. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • roses1
    roses1 Member Posts: 1,850
    Options
    Morning

I see volunteers are required for duty , I shall be pleased to offer my services along with a very large coffee cake :D

Rose x
  • angel1
    angel1 Bots Posts: 1,464
    Options
    I`m on ear whispering duty, along with Val, so won`t have time to eat. I will bring some meat pies for everyone else though. They are from a little bakery near me. They have won awards, and are the best in the world..........Ange.
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    Count me in too, gang :!: :D

And for Trisher.........

t4451.gif

I will be thinking of you

Joanxx
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • frogmorton
    Options
    angel1 wrote:
    I`m on ear whispering duty, along with Val, so won`t have time to eat. I will bring some meat pies for everyone else though. They are from a little bakery near me. They have won awards, and are the best in the world..........Ange.

Maybe Cris will bring along some of her veggie ones??

They are gorgeous!!

If she has connection :roll:

Love

Toni xx

Oh and Where's Debs??

I am worried about Debs?? If she comes dont let her have any egg butties will you? :shock:
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    right have fetched couple of ropes so can tie our selves on trishers ears wonder if she wears earings ????? do not want to fly off could end up in cup of coffee have got oggies (meat and potatoe pastys) and lollies
    val
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    ooh lovely meat pies

Just boiled some eggs for sarnies but will leave em behind

coffee . love me coffee cant drink alcohol goes to me head too fast and i dont want to fall out of pocket.

PF :)
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    right I will be there ....see julie is making egg sarnies...that puts my nose out :roll: :wink: Trish we will be very quite this time......think we nearly got sussed :roll: :)
    Barbara xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • ninakang
    ninakang Member Posts: 1,367
    Options
    Right, I'm here with my Dad's pakoras and some gluten-free cakes (they taste really nice, promise!).

Just want to know how her appt went - why was it an emergency? Does anyone know? Is she OK?

Nx
  • barbara12
    Options
    ninakang wrote:
    Right, I'm here with my Dad's pakoras and some gluten-free cakes (they taste really nice, promise!).

Just want to know how her appt went - why was it an emergency? Does anyone know? Is she OK?

Nx
    Hi Nina she has had a MRI scan on her liver, the count was very high, and she has been feeling really poorly, and in a lot of pain because of her liver, they cant give her the meds she need just now.
    Barbara xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • ninakang
    Options
    Thanks for filling me in Barbara - I often miss out on major news because I don't always have time to read all the posts. Let's hope she comes back to see us soon

Nx
  • barbara12
    Options
    ninakang wrote:
    Thanks for filling me in Barbara - I often miss out on major news because I don't always have time to read all the posts. Let's hope she comes back to see us soon

Nx
    Nina I forgot to say I love pakoras, my neighbour is Indian , she makes our curry's....and when her mum and dad come ..they bring trays full of al soughts... :)
    Love
    Barbara
  • ninakang
    Options
    My Dad makes the best pakoras in the whole world and I've started a bit of a thing at work that, whenever it's someone's birthday, I have to bring some in. He's getting a bit cross about it, but I know secretly he's very proud :D Honestly, even my asian friends say they're the best they've ever tasted.

We eat Indian food 4/5 times a week - usually a curry and chapattis (I have rice or a jacket potato). It's good for you and cheap - SO easy to make.

Nx
  • mummyb
    mummyb Member Posts: 1,231
    Options
    Right guys I'm here and ready for duty, brought some yorkshire puds and some strawberries and grapes. So count me in. Lots of love Trish, hope all goes well and they get something sorted out for you, love and hugs ((((((((x)))))))
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,953
    Options
    i'm comming a long to see Trisher and i hope she has had something now to help her pain.
    i could bring some chocolate a long to cheer her up.
    take care Trisher. we are all thinking a bout you.
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    Hi Girls

Thank you so much for coming on pocket duty once again. (Sorry)

It is becoming a bit complicated

The reason it is an emergency appointment was last week the District Nurse came and took my blood.

A day or to later late at night a doctor from Seldoc called to take my blood again.

On Friday my GP rang to tell me she was concerned about my White Blood Cell results they have dropped so low. She said that she was getting in touch with the Rheummy doctors for an emergency appointment.

They rang me and told me to go tomorrow and to stop taking the meds.

The Rheummy doctors put me under the care of the Liver Unit because something else has shown up in my blood which the normal level is 50 has now soared to 1,539. I have been having a whole battery of tests to find out what is wrong with me.

Thank you all though for being there for me throughout this past month or so.

Love Trish xxx
  • dorcas
    dorcas Member Posts: 3,516
    Options
    Lots of love Trish. Hope they can sort out the bloods and the liver readings.

will be thinking about you tomorrow and will squeeze in to your pocket if there's any room left.

Gentle (((hugs)))

Iris xxxx
  • minky67
    minky67 Member Posts: 2,328
    Options
    I'd better report for duty now then.
    Trish remember im in there already as i dont want to be thrown about. :shock:
    Im not an early bird so i'll never make morning duties :roll:
    Nudge me if im snoring & dont pinch me egg sarnies. I didnt get much sleep last night so i'll be snoring quite loudly & i talk in me sleep.

Good luck hun, i hope it goes well & be thinking of you.
    debs
  • Wonkylegs
    Wonkylegs Member Posts: 3,504
    Options
    count me in as well please!

I promise NOT to bring the soap :wink: :oops: and instead will bring napkins (fewer crumbs :wink: ) and some butternut squash muffins .... some gluten free ones and some with and some without nuts just in case anyone can't have nuts.

hope you get on OK tomorrow trisher .... loads of hugs
    Wonky
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    Wonky

Don't worry about the soap I love that smell.

Val I don't wear ear rings so it is no proble

Debs

Will try what you told me loved the picture

Love Trish xxxxxx
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Trish,

Will be with you in spirit but can't be in the pocket today cus I got a hospital thing my self.

Hope it all goes well and they find out what is going on and more importantly help you. If I am back before you go will shoot in the pocket but if not fingers crossed for you. ((( ))) Cris xx
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Morning trisher, the fizz is nicely chilled, the strawberries are wonderfully ripe (so I hope no-one sits on them) we're ready for the off. Thinking of you. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • frogmorton
    Options
    Ok

got here early to get a good space - will have to nip and check Cris is ok from time to time so have my spidey web stuff to swing off and back.

Also have the cloak of invisiblity incase anyone needs to get out to listen better....

LOve

Toni xx
  • tillytop
    tillytop Member Posts: 3,460
    Options
    Oops, sorry Toni, didn't see you there in the bottom! You're well prepared I see, very impressed!
    Thinking of you Trish.

Lots love Tilly x