Two years old

Options
noeltone
noeltone Member Posts: 878
edited 19. Aug 2010, 14:51 in Community Chit-chat archive
My grandson is 2 yrs old tomoroow i have got him a fireman sam fireengine and a drum i hope he likes his presents cant wait to see him and his face

Comments

• ironic
    ironic Member Posts: 2,361
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hope he has a terrific birthday. Love those early years.

A DRUM!!!!
    I always bought drums and carpentry sets for the under 7's.
    I was a very popular Aunty, friend :D:D:D
    There again I was very nippy at getting out of the way soon after the present opening :wink:

Lv, Ix
    PS will there be any cake left over?
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    Hi Chrisov

I hope you are well.

Where did that two years go :?: I hope your grandson will have a lovely birthday ( Charlie, if I remember correctly ) You will have as much fun as him watching him open his presents.

Have a great day!

t8515.gif

Joan
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • marion1952
    marion1952 Member Posts: 963
    Options
    Great presents Christov.. hope you have an excellent day with your grandson tomorrow ..

Marion
  • noeltone
    Options
    Hi all yes Charlie opened his presents and he likes fireman sam and his drum and mum will get him a coat with my money but mum not so sure about drum alto it is not that loud yet he is going with mum dad to the zoo he should like that and it is not raining there will be cake tonight
  • carola
    carola Member Posts: 786
    Options
    I'll bet his Mum and Dad don't like the drum as much as he does haha!

Enjoy his birthday :o
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    Hi, proud grandad, :D

I knew Charlie must be nearly two because of my grand daughter. Lovely, real boy pressies, good choice, Chrisov! As has been said, mum may not be too keen on the drum though should it become Charlie's fav toy! :lol: He will love the zoo. My grand daughter adores all animals. I hope you will be joining them for some cake :D

Luv
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    What a lucky little boy! I always fancied having a drum, and Scalextric too, but being a girl was denied both. Scarred me for life, that has.

I hope you enjoy listening to the drum noeltone! A good choice of present I suppose as he doesn't live with you - what revenge are you exacting on your daughter?! Cake too - what sort? These details are important to women. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • ninakang
    ninakang Member Posts: 1,367
    Options
    Yeah, come on, Noeltone, we're all waiting for details here! Did it all go well?

Nx
  • noeltone
    Options
    Hi all the cakes is coming at 5 pm when they get back I think it is chocolates with smarties his mum is very strict in not allowing him chocccy biscuits cake etc normally althoug i do thats our secret so it will be a nice surprise for him we are having a big family get together also on Sunday BBQ n all
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    One cannot beat a cake complete with Smarties. I hope the weather holds for Sunday - it's dodgy in our neck of the woods noeltone, to say the least of it! Enjoy the celebrations: there is something special about a second birthday that no other birthday has. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hi Chrisov
    I bet your up to your neck in balloons and cake has I type...hope it is all going well...what a lovely Grandad :) I can tell by your post...you enjoy it.
    Give him a big hug from me.
    Love
    Barbara xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    dreamdaisy wrote:
    What a lucky little boy! I always fancied having a drum, and Scalextric too, but being a girl was denied both. Scarred me for life, that has.

I hope you enjoy listening to the drum noeltone! A good choice of present I suppose as he doesn't live with you - what revenge are you exacting on your daughter?! Cake too - what sort? These details are important to women. DD

I had brothers DD so got to play with all the boy stuff.Trains, scalextric,soldiers,cars, inherited all the boys bikes too! Think that is why I love football as used to play every evening.

Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    Sorry Crisov. I meant to say happy birthday to your Grandson and hope he has a lovely time. My daughter had a drum and thorughly enjoyed making a noise!

Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    Hi Cristov

I bet you love him now he is starting to talk. He must have had a ery nice birthday.

Love Trish xx
  • oneday
    oneday Member Posts: 1,434
    Options
    2 years,thats gone fast....um the drum!, not sure about that though.hope youre okay?