bit mardy

Options
valval
valval Member Posts: 14,911
edited 19. Aug 2010, 05:20 in Community Chit-chat archive
hi feeling a bit that way think it because in bit of pain and things been so up and down of late going out when steve finnishes work as might be last chance for a while and i need a lift.
so should be in bed sleeping will have o go back soon was hoping moving about would stop things aching quite so much but might have to take more pain meds as it not going off and need more sleep .
wishing you all great day and hope you all slept through val
val

Comments

• bertyboy
    bertyboy Member Posts: 1,860
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    hi Val hope you have managed to settle down again , its not good when you need sleep but the body wont let you x will send fluffy clouds and the sleep fairy xx
    I know i am a lady ,all life is a journey xx MAY xx
  • loopylou
    loopylou Member Posts: 175
    Options
    aww sorry your feeling mardy. guessing from that word your from my neck of the woods or somewhere round the east midlands!

Hope your feeling chirpier soon!

Lou
    -x-
    Just keep plodding along singing a song
  • loopylou
    Options
    Really? didn't know that my boyfriend is from staffordshire and had never heard the word!

Lou
    -x-
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    did get bit more sleep though had to take dredded pain meds to do so got smile now well mostly . am from nottinghamshire / bassetlaw area thanks every one for relpying
    g38001.gif
    val
    val
  • loopylou
    Options
    glad your feeling a bit better today Val. I'm from the Broxtowe county area of nottinghamshire.
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Val,

Glad you got some more sleep and sending a anti teasy draft... it tastes like strawberries but in my case it doesn't always work :lol:

I really hope the day gets better am sendingng you some ((((( ))))) Cris xx
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    valval, I'm sorry to read you're not too good today: the relentless grind of it all does get a bit much from time to time. Take the pain meds, it's why they are there, rest whenever you can, and let us know how you are getting on. Thinking of you. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • rachelj
    rachelj Member Posts: 121
    Options
    Mardy is my permanent state :-) Its used in West Yorks, I tend to use it in "Mardy Face" and "mardy bum". I don't think its yet to make it to the South east, I get some very funny looks when using it :-)

Hope you are feeling abit brighter now Val, and thanks for the colloquialisms, and they say the internet is killing the english language
    :P
  • ninakang
    ninakang Member Posts: 1,367
    Options
    We all have our off days so you be as mardy as you like, Val.

Hope you feel better soon

Nx