What Men Want?

Options
ninakang
ninakang Member Posts: 1,367
edited 19. Aug 2010, 14:20 in Community Chit-chat archive
A recent poll said that the average person is willing to spend 6 months' salary to find their true love. I found these two lists quite interesting - most of all because the wimmen's list is longer!

What men want

1. Men want a fun and exciting (female) companion.

2. Men want great sex (consistent, frequent, and passionate lovemaking score high with men).

3. Men want to share meals with their woman companion (especially when she cooks for him).

4. Men want you to support them in their work and boost their confidence.

5. Men want you to look great, keep in shape, and express confidence about your body.

6. Men want you to listen to them and treat them with respect.

7. Men need private time, to unwind, to engage in sports and hobbies, and to spend time with other men.

What Women Want

1. Women want a man to be confident!

2. Women want a man who makes her feel like she's the only one.

3. Women want a man with a sense of humor.

4. Women want a man to listen to them (yes, even to the gripes and details of all the craziness) and not necessarily give advice.

5. Women want men to treat them like they are the sexiest woman on the planet and that no other woman compares.

6. Women want loyal men. Women want to know you will be faithful.

7. Women SAY they want a sensitive man. Truth is, if you go around apologizing all the time and crying frequently then a woman will abuse you.

8. Women want to be treated like a WOMAN.

9. Women want generous men.

10. Women want men to be a true friend.

11. Women want to be loved, despite their flaws, and need to be satisfied mentally, emotionally, and spiritually as much as physically.

12. Women appreciate a man who is creative.

13. Women want men who offer a sense of security, to know that her partner will be there if she becomes sick or when she grows old or flabby.

Comments? I think a lot of them are true but they're not complete lists, are they?

Nx

Comments

• mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    I could give you my list Nina but I would be arrested and or banned from here if I did!!. :oops:
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    Rehab

You can try but whether you get what you want is a different matter.

You might get something as a surprise with all us wimmen this year :D:D:D:D

Trish xx :D
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Options
    Yep I agree they lives longer coz they hen pecks us lot to death, look at me I even lost me hair due to it, stab peck stab stab peck flippin stab, OK OK luv you can have it here's all my money just take it please coz me heads sore, I even bought a sat nav and the woman's voice on it sounds like her indoors so I now call it the nag nav!.
    Also I think I have a new kind of tinnitus from all the nagging and moaning, not the normal high pitched hissing but sort of like a low bass drone that's always there in the background these days.
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    And you boys are so lovely to live with too. I was sat next to 'im indoors last night, he was in a constant blur of activity, burping, pharting, scratching, re-arranging stuff, fiddling. Surely, at the age of 52 he knows what he has, where it is and what it all does. He does not have to keep checking every 5 minutes. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben