D birthday

Options
only49
only49 Member Posts: 1,207
edited 21. Aug 2010, 17:58 in Community Chit-chat archive
hello

Its D birthday on Saturday he be 15, where does all the years go, don't seem that long ago since he was born, :) i managed to get what he wanted for his birthday, so he have a good day,

Its getting that way i have to stop thinking about how old he is :wink: as it makes me feel old then :wink: he a lovely lad i would not be without him now, he got hubby best friend who will be up for his birthday as he lives near Lincoln and is up on holiday as D just loves him, he seems to really get on with him, its good to see that as he does like his own space and i find that there is only a few people that manage to get on with D.
sylvia :)stern02.gif

Comments

• barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Only
    Gosh 15...like you say time goes nowhere...I hope you all have a good day, is he all excited.
    forgive me if I am wrong, is it autism that D has, I think that children like D have this extra sense of who to trust, they pick up what the person is like.
    I keep saying this but you are such a good mum, you enjoy one another
    Love
    Barbara xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • only49
    Options
    barbara12 wrote:
    Hi Only
    Gosh 15...like you say time goes nowhere...I hope you all have a good day, is he all excited.
    forgive me if I am wrong, is it autism that D has, I think that children like D have this extra sense of who to trust, they pick up what the person is like.
    I keep saying this but you are such a good mum, you enjoy one another
    Love
    Barbara xx
    yes he does, and you know what i think it makes him even more adoreable we such a close family and he knows he can talk to me about anything, and he was so worth every day of morning sickness and all that goes with it, i'm meant to be a mum and as hubby says you would of really missed out if i wasnt a mum
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    I hope D has a nice birthday and he enjoys it.

Yes, when your children get older you do wonder where all the time went. It seems like they were born only yesterday.

love Trish xxx
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Does D get excited over birthdays? Christmas is different, isn't it, 'cos you have all the lights and decorations, so it's obvious that something's afoot, but birthdays are a little more covert! I hope he has a lovely day on Saturday: what have you got him? Is it Thomas-related? I guess it has to be! DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • only49
    Options
    dreamdaisy wrote:
    Does D get excited over birthdays? Christmas is different, isn't it, 'cos you have all the lights and decorations, so it's obvious that something's afoot, but birthdays are a little more covert! I hope he has a lovely day on Saturday: what have you got him? Is it Thomas-related? I guess it has to be! DD
    yes and he wanted a blue star wars light saber, he not excited at the moment but i guess he will by the time saturday here.
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    My husband has always wanted a light sabre too. I guess it's a boy thing! DD
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    only49 wrote:
    dreamdaisy wrote:
    yes and he wanted a blue star wars light saber, he not excited at the moment but i guess he will by the time saturday here.

How lovely. I do hope he has a lovely birthday. It gets a little bit more difficult as they get older dont you find? Others seem less patient with them , they no longer look so sweet,and of course they are stronger.
    Is he getting a Thomas themed cake too?

Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    That's a thought only49 - is he taller than you now? DD
  • only49
    Options
    tkachev wrote:
    only49 wrote:
    dreamdaisy wrote:

How lovely. I do hope he has a lovely birthday. It gets a little bit more difficult as they get older dont you find? Others seem less patient with them , they no longer look so sweet,and of course they are stronger.
    Is he getting a Thomas themed cake too?

Elizabeth
    he not really bothered as long as its a cake, if we forget to get one he would not be happy but got one from L***S this morning, also found 2 thomas dvd's he's not got he gonna be sooo happy tomorrow as thomas is on as well on fiver so he have a lovely day.
  • only49
    Options
    dreamdaisy wrote:
    That's a thought only49 - is he taller than you now? DD
    yes D D he taller than me and still likes hugs but now its a case he has to be careful he dont knock me over, dont like standing next to him now he makes me feel so short, i feel like i shrinking even though i am not.
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    I hope he has a lovely day tomorrow, I am sure you will make it special for him. If you can, sneak him a birthday kiss from me! DD
  • ninakang
    ninakang Member Posts: 1,367
    Options
    I hope you all have a lovely day tomorrow

Nx
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Happy birthday to D from me, only49. I hope you all have a lovely time. DD
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    This is for D
    g34074.gif
    Love
    Barbara x
    Love
    Barbara
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    Happy birthday to a very special boy,

Lots of love
    Elizabeth x
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • only49
    Options
    hello everyone

he having a lovely day so far, he had 2 lots of his cake, and the first present he went for this morning was his starwars light saber followed by his Thomas dvd's then his thomas toys, he says he had a best birthday ever, so he is happy, cant believe how much he grown hard to belive 15 years today me and hubby were parents, he decided to make an appearance at 3.50 am oh well i would not of missed one moment.
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    It's lovely to hear that he is having a good day - and I can also hear the pride and love in your words, only49. DD
  • ironic
    ironic Member Posts: 2,361
    Options
    Hi Only,
    I do hope the day got better and better for you all.
    Best day to have a birthday is Saturday :D:D

Enjoy the rest of the weekend,

Lv, Ix