BAKING DAY

Options
snowball
snowball Member Posts: 3,465
edited 21. Aug 2010, 11:27 in Community Chit-chat archive
Tomorrow or should I say today is baking day in my house, let me know if you want anything baking. Don't mind doing anything unusual, probably regret saying that later :roll: oh well. But be warned it could get very messy :wink:

Jules x
((((hugs)))) n xxxxx to ya all

Comments

• skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Oh Julie could you make some cheese and onion rolls please? hey you need eggs? Duck eggs are good in cakes it said hopefully looking at the 2 trays of duck eggs in the fridge :wink:

A ((((( ))))) and a hope your feeling much better flower and when is your next infusion? Love Cris xx
  • snowball
    Options
    Hi Cris I would love some duck eggs thanks, I will make you some cheese rolls.
    My next infusion erm think its the 9th Sep, How's you :?:

Jules xx
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Jules,

they do make very good cakes. Thanks for doing my rolls and I have booked your pocket for the 9th.... take your phone and I will find your number on the old phone and stick it in the new one... haven't done that yet as I need someone to check the numbers for me :oops: my eyes are a bit iffy.....

hey feel like I had a steam roller go over me but that's kinda a whats new eh?! :roll: :lol::lol::lol: You sleep well and sending a tray of duck eggs, a tray of chicken ones and a ((( ))) as well as a hope you get a good night. Cris xx
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    snowball wrote:
    Tomorrow or should I say today is baking day in my house, let me know if you want anything baking. Don't mind doing anything unusual, probably regret saying that later :roll: oh well. But be warned it could get very messy :wink:

Jules x

rock buns and date and walnut cake please do not bake as both boys on get fit campane for start of football season and steve and myself could do with loosing a stone each
    val
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    CReam horns with Cris's cream inside them. I can send the cream horn cases to you O and some strawberry jam inside too.......mmmmm

Trish xx
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    trisher wrote:
    CReam horns with Cris's cream inside them. I can send the cream horn cases to you O and some strawberry jam inside too.......mmmmm

Trish xx

can not remember last time had one of them used to have shop that made great ones now you got me wanting some lol bet would not find and here lol
    val
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Fairy cakes, please. With pink icing and sprinkles. Oooooooh! DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    Hi Jules

I would like extra big scones with lots of jam and fresh cream

oh and would it be cheeky to ask for a pot of tea too :oops:

julie pf xx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hi Julie
    Could you make me some currants slices...with extra currants please..I dont bake much these days...so I know where to come now :):)
    Barbara xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    Banana cake for me please.

Cheers
    Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • cebeem
    cebeem Bots Posts: 472
    Options
    Clootie dumplings ..courtesy of Iris!
    Extra custard too!

*CB*
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    babycham wrote:
    Hi Julie Recently gone of chocolate eclairs so how about a lemon drizzle a real favouritexxxLB/cham :):)

OOh yes, Bcham, Lemon drizzle cake for me too :!: That's really set me off now :!: :!: :D:D It was my daughter's favourite, and I used to make it often. Haven't done for ages, but I'm seeing her tomorrow. That would be a lovely surprise for her.
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • snowball
    Options
    :shock: erm might be a bit behind but don't dispair I'm getting there :roll: Up to now I've made American pancakes, sticky blobs, marble cake and scones. Now who wanted a cup of tea :? think it was Julie.

Jules xx
  • tonesp
    tonesp Member Posts: 844
    Options
    I want savouries please Steak and Kidney Pie Shortcrust pastry Thank you very glad
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Cheese straws and scones. With a little cayenne pepper added to the mix. Mmmmmmmm. Scrummy. I'm getting myself all hungry now! DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    Well done Jules

you seem to be coping well.

Thanks for the tea , scones coming on nicely . i'll help with the washing up. Now where is the wahing up liquid

julie pf xx :)