tax credits

Options
only49
only49 Member Posts: 1,207
edited 22. Aug 2010, 14:45 in Community Chit-chat archive
hi

has anyone else renewed there child tax credits and and is still waiting to receive the award notice, i had to phone them the other day, and chase them up, i sent the renewal off in may and i still waiting, but the important thing is they still sending me the money so i guess they will have to wait till they do pull there finger out, boy what a slow lot, i had a hard job getting hold of them just as well i am a terrier by nature and i wont let it rest
sylvia :)stern02.gif

Comments

• valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    we had ours ages ago but stopping it harder than would have thought lol need employers number great if you get wage slip but if employer does not give you one and has no idea of what it is you no chance lol at least new employer should know what what fingers crossed can get sorted now thinking back ours was sorted before july as had extra money go in before end of july as they owed us some
    val
  • sillyswede
    sillyswede Member Posts: 47
    Options
    Hi only 49. We haven't received ours yet either. Pretty poor if you ask me. We're receiving a different amount each week, but nothing to say why. I will be ringing and complaining in the next few days; it's been four weeks! :roll:
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    I posted about this a while back cos schools stopped the childrens free meals( only 1 of my children actually has free meals as the other 2 want my sandwiches etc) because they didnt have the necessary proof of entitlement(Rehabs gonna hate that word)!. I contacted tax credits peeps as I had completed the TC forms over the phone in May.
    I finally got them on the last day of term- July 23rd. Of course no school meals until September.
    I did actually get a pass for my sons free meals by phoning various peeps who all denied it was their problem each passing me onto someone else. Iwent round in circles until finally signing a form to say i would repay for the school meals if not entitled to them.
    I thought the delay was unfair.
    I found it difficult to get them to answer the phone and had to try different options on the choice menu.

Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein