Re;cat napped!

Options
mellman01
mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
edited 27. Aug 2010, 09:14 in Community Chit-chat archive
Now I have just seen some CCTV footage of a woman putting a cat in a wheelie bin, they are now looking for the woman who did it, why is that?, do they want to give her a medal!?.

Comments

• mellman01
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Only joking I'm not that fond of the furry little bird killers but it was a big strong, I mean put down bag stroke lift bin lid and bingo job done, actually I think I know the woman!, hang on a minute!!!, she's that evil HR bint who wan'ts my a&%e!.
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    Then shop her, Mell..........with a bit of luck they'll arrest her and keep her in a cell with 100 hungry cats................

Annie
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    Awe this sounds bad.
  • mellman01
    Options
    Breath deeply BC!.
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    It now seems that the woman is having to be given some police protection, and can you wonder :?: Now that her identity is known she will be paying the price for her cruel actions.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1305458/Facebook-protest-woman-cat-wheelie-bin-gets-police-protection.html

It makes me wonder whether it was the first time she had done such a cruel thing. If you watch the video, it only took her a minute to decide that she was going to put the cat in the bin. Then she walked away very quickly, but with no hesitation.

Some tiny kittens were rescued from a bin near where I live only a week ago, and one of them died. It makes my blood boil when I read of such cruelty to animals.
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • angie1973
    angie1973 Member Posts: 248
    Options
    I'm not a fan of cats now. I used to have four, but then I saw what they did to other peoples gardens. I lost mine unfortunately to them being run over, but have never wanted another one.

But never in a million years would I be cruel to an animal. I feel bad stepping on a snail by accident.

I would have been concerned for her had the video showed she intentionally looked to see if anyone was around before doing it. Odd behaviour!

Only 99.9% possessed by the giggle monster.........the other 0.01 % just eats chocolate..
  • angie1973
    Options
    I had two first, one got run over, the other pined for it and then started going out, then he too got killed on the roads.

My next two were lovely, one I lost as it stayed at the house after I left (divorce), and my baby cat who had only just started going out got killed too.

Carelessness of the drivers who bombed around a street at stupid speeds with no thought for anyone else I'm afraid.

Only 99.9% possessed by the giggle monster.........the other 0.01 % just eats chocolate..
  • joanlawson
    Options
    rehab44 wrote:
    mellman01 wrote:
    Now I have just seen some CCTV footage of a woman putting a cat in a wheelie bin, they are now looking for the woman who did it, why is that?, do they want to give her a medal!?.
    Cats are such wretched creatures, they poop and spray in my garden.. nasty little creatures :x

Cats are clever creatures, and they know who likes them and who doesn't. Could it be that they are getting their revenge on you, Rehab?
  • angie1973
    Options
    BC,

I didn't take offence my dear, none at all.

I knew you were teasing, I just didn't want anyone to think I was some forgetful cat owner leaving cats all over the place :lol:

tee hee hee!! :lol:

• angie1973
    Options
    babycham wrote:
    Angie next spare kitten will be winging your wayxxxL/Babycham

Haha!!! What you like!!! :lol:

• mellman01
    Options
    I think you should only kill something if your gonna eat it, and if you are do it quick and not like the Spanish who like to chase their cows around for hours stabbing them with gay spears for fun. :shock:
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    Perhaps the cat goes in her garden and leaves presents in her flower bed. She might have been trying to get her own back.

Would she still have done it if the binmen were about?

Trish xx
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    angie1973 wrote:
    I had two first, one got run over, the other pined for it and then started going out, then he too got killed on the roads.

My next two were lovely, one I lost as it stayed at the house after I left (divorce), and my baby cat who had only just started going out got killed too.

Carelessness of the drivers who bombed around a street at stupid speeds with no thought for anyone else I'm afraid.

Hi Ange,

I lived in the countryside and my first kitty got ran over by a speeding neighbour outside my house. Then another got ran over but he thankfully lived and is hopefully still alive 12 years later. Im not sure cos he lives with EX now and my daughters would not tell me if Marco died cos they know how upset I would be. Another got lost too.....after divorce.
    I wont have another cat much as I would love one.

Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • jaspercat
    jaspercat Member Posts: 1,238
    Options
    Hi, being a cat owner and all round furry creature lover, I have to say that some people are just warped, the story of Lola made me so annoyed, then I read about someone who put a terrier dog in a rucksack, weighted it down and threw it in the river, needless to say that the dog died.

These people should have a jail sentence and then banned from keeping animals for life love Jaspercatxx
  • joanlawson
    Options
    rehab44 wrote:
    joanlawson wrote:
    rehab44 wrote:
    Cats are such wretched creatures, they poop and spray in my garden.. nasty little creatures :x

Cats are clever creatures, and they know who likes them and who doesn't. Could it be that they are getting their revenge on you, Rehab?
    I guess spraying with my garden hose might be the prob!

I actually think that spraying with a garden hose, as long as it doesn't hurt the cat, is a good deterrant to unwelcome cats. They don't like water, and will usually learn not to go where they are likely to get sprayed.
  • joyful164
    joyful164 Member Posts: 2,401
    Options
    babycham wrote:
    Apparently the Italians when brought to book about their cruelty to animals came back with the rejoiner That at least we dont kill our children...What a world we live in oneday we may become truely human again ....B/C :(:(

But it seems that more and more are harmingtheir children, even killing them. Mainly because their marriage has split up and they cannot bear anyone else looking after them. Then, of course, there is the recession.
  • joyful164
    joyful164 Member Posts: 2,401
    Options
    I cannot understand what possessed this woman. My one worry is that there are no copy cat instances.

Joy
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    I am not a cat lover but i don't mind them if they do thier jobs in their own garden. (i know that never happens)

There are quite a lot of cats near us and bids won't come into the garden now which is a shame.

But there is one cat, a black one called alfie, lives next door but one and he is quite a character. He has been in an ambulance, the aa recovery truck, the mobility van that came to my house, got stuck in a tree. was up my stairs in the house( which frightened the life out of me). went in next doors living room to which lives a budgie and been in another house to where a dog lives. You have to laugh he is so adventurous (ok annoying).

pf x
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    joyful, I liked the copy cat pun - was it intentional?

Some cats are OK, the big ones like lions and tigers. It's the smaller ones that are a pain in the backside - not that I have ever stuffed a cat up my backside - thought I should clarify that before all you kitty lovers report me. We have lost birds, not many fly around our garden now, thanks to the prowling presence of five separate cats in our garden. I can't move fast enough to get the blighters. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • marion1952
    marion1952 Member Posts: 963
    Options
    Hi Julie

I'm a cat lover, so the story of Alfie adventures made me laugh.. thanks

Marion
  • jaspercat
    jaspercat Member Posts: 1,238
    Options
    Hi Julie, really enjoyed reading about Alfie, he sounds like a right character, we have a cat like him just up the estate, I tell people not to leave their car doors open, he will quite happily jump in and go out for a drive.

I find cats are very clever, they understand everything, when we tell our cat that we are going to bed he runs after us, straight into the bedroom and settles down on the bed next to me love Jaspercatxx
  • katekelly
    katekelly Member Posts: 975
    Options
    We watched the CCTV footage and my Hubby said " I know her!" "Are you sure?" says I, "Yes she works in our bank!". I thought he was just winding me up but our local paper not only named her but also confirmed that she works in the local branch of our bank!! I will not say which bank or which branch but I've got a feeling she won't be on the counter for much longer!!!
  • marion1952
    marion1952 Member Posts: 963
    Options
    Hi Kate

How funny!

She's a bit of an odd woman, I think. What on earth was going on in her mind to do that ?? She didn't seem very sorry either when I saw her being interviewed yesterday (despite apparently having given a fulsome apology!..

Hi Jaspercat

Yes, cats are soo clever! My black cat (Liquorice) loves sleeping on my chest, because that's where I have the heated wheat bag .. failing that, she sleeps on my head (great on cold winter nights!)

Marion
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Apparently on youtube there is film of a someone in a cat suit dumping a woman in a wheely bin. The moggy's revenge! DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    I have been involved in rescue for many years and I know just what cat haters do to cats! I hope they prosecute her as a waring to all the cat haters who think its fine to inflict the cruelty I have seen!

Dog haters as well tough as a general rule they don't do the torture stuff!