the last few days

Options
only49
only49 Member Posts: 1,207
edited 25. Aug 2010, 14:08 in Community Chit-chat archive
hello

at last we get back to normal finally, we had hubby friend up on holiday, and been busy going here there and everywhere just taken him to ferry, so he on his way back home, phew!! now we can finnally get to what we normally do, its always nice to have vistors but its good when they go back home, D be ok about him visting it helps that he has been at school so its not distruped us too much, at last got D free school meals sorted so now we can really enjoy being home as its been busy since us getting home from our holidays.

I hope you are all well.
sylvia :)stern02.gif

Comments

• trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi

Well D will be ok now at school and having his meals. Hope he enjoys them.
    Glad tohear you have your home back again, D might feel even more settled.

Keep us up to date about D won't you, now his birthday has come and gone but he enjoyed it that is so nice to hear only 49. He also had his holiday and enjoyed that and will soon be back in his routine of being back to school.

Love Trish xxx
  • only49
    Options
    trisher wrote:
    Hi

Well D will be ok now at school and having his meals. Hope he enjoys them.
    Glad tohear you have your home back again, D might feel even more settled.

Keep us up to date about D won't you, now his birthday has come and gone but he enjoyed it that is so nice to hear only 49. He also had his holiday and enjoyed that and will soon be back in his routine of being back to school.

Love Trish xxx
    will do trish i be glad to have some normality i know how D must of felt.
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    D will be fine now he sounds like a lovely lad, you should be so proud of him.

Love Trish xxx
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    Does that mean you got your tax credits form through or did you have to sort with the school?

Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Oscar Wilde had an observation about house guests, stating that they are like fish in that both go off after three days. I'm glad you are back to normal now: whatever your normal is, it's a nice feeling! DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • only49
    Options
    tkachev wrote:
    Does that mean you got your tax credits form through or did you have to sort with the school?

Elizabeth
    hi elizabeth still havent recived my tax credit decalration yet, so i asked the L E A if i could fill in the form and bring it in when i get it, dont know when i recive it, but at least he now getting the free dinners, :):)
  • tkachev
    Options
    I had a right old hassle getting mine sorted. First son didnt tell me or understand why free meals had stopped so for 2 weeks had no lunch. Then he asked at school but got all confused with their explanation (not surprising really). I had to phone tax credit peeps, council and school and they all denied I could do anything about it without a tax credit form but finally a very helpful lady told me her name and to mention it to the school. Thats when i got sorted but had to fill in a form at the school.

Glad you got yours sorted Sylvia,

Elizabeth

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • only49
    Options
    tkachev wrote:
    I had a right old hassle getting mine sorted. First son didnt tell me or understand why free meals had stopped so for 2 weeks had no lunch. Then he asked at school but got all confused with their explanation (not surprising really). I had to phone tax credit peeps, council and school and they all denied I could do anything about it without a tax credit form but finally a very helpful lady told me her name and to mention it to the school. Thats when i got sorted but had to fill in a form at the school.

Glad you got yours sorted Sylvia,

Elizabeth
    it seems to me as if this goverment has made things really difficult last year and all the other years i not had this problem. life never staight forward is it.
  • tkachev
    Options
    Yes Sylvia but I think it is because so many people claim it! The backlog has definately been bigger this year.

E x

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein