Let's all go away!

DD (with my apologies to proper poets)
Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben

Comments

• robertls
    robertls Member Posts: 2,304
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Very good.............for your age I mean........

Rob x a045.gif
    Roba045.gif
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Cheeky boy! :D Second laugh of the day: thanks Rob, I am cheered. (You also provided the first, with the glasses tale)
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    b0201.gifHo DD you have really cheered me up...**** the weather.we have you..
    Love
    Barbara
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Options
    At this rate I going to ask if Brightwell can be twinned with the swat valley!.
  • robertls
    Options
    mellman01 wrote:
    At this rate I going to ask if Brightwell can be twinned with the swat valley!.

I thought it was Mell.........Certainly walking down the high street it loks the same

Rob x a045.gif
    Roba045.gif
  • mellman01
    Options
    Noooooo rob you aren't allowed to say what you see these day's, your meant to say it is similar but we need more minorities to make it much more realistic as it enhances the indigenous populations perceptions on the wider concept of a "global" village and in doing so introduces the concept of exclusivness of the "whole" regarding global humanity, and it also breaks down the barriers created by the white Anglo Saxon western males racial bias, enforced by their ignorant/arrogant post colonial hangups they still harbour towards the foreigner/outsider, who we are told repeatedly "only what's to live in peace and "enhance" our western culture and country as a whole.

Mind you some might think that a load of old liberal c$%p designed to beat/shout down any chance of voicing/debating the concerns that the indigenous population has by the clever use of a modern alter fascist "mulitcultural" minority biased/positive discrimination doctrine, enforced by constant repetition of the same core "laws" until they effectively become the normal socially accepted default until all other views become negative and not aired due to fear of exposure. flippin heck me spleen went pop big style Rob!!.
  • robertls
    Options
    mellman01 wrote:
    Noooooo rob you aren't allowed to say what you see these day's, your meant to say it is similar but we need more minorities to make it much more realistic as it enhances the indigenous populations perceptions on the wider concept of a "global" village and in doing so introduces the concept of exclusivness of the "whole" regarding global humanity, and it also breaks down the barriers created by the white Anglo Saxon western males racial bias, enforced by their ignorant/arrogant post colonial hangups they still harbour towards the foreigner/outsider, who we are told repeatedly "only what's to live in peace and "enhance" our western culture and country as a whole.

Mind you some might think that a load of old liberal c$%p designed to beat/shout down any chance of voicing/debating the concerns that the indigenous population has by the clever use of a modern alter fascist "mulitcultural" minority biased/positive discrimination doctrine, enforced by constant repetition of the same core "laws" until they effectively become the normal socially accepted default until all other views become negative and not aired due to fear of exposure. flippin heck me spleen went pop big style Rob!!.

You know what Mell...............thats the first sensible thing you've said in ages...........In my humble opinion....errr...............probably

Rob x a045.gif
    Roba045.gif
  • mellman01
    Options
    You know what Mell...............thats the first sensible thing you've said in ages...........In my humble opinion....errr...............probably

Rob

Thanks for that Rob but are you sure, I just thought it was the ramblings of a middle aged old white git AKA me, hang on there just a cotton picking minute!!?, the god dam brain washing has worked!!, I despise myself just for even daring to engaging the alternative opinion part of me little old white male brain!. :mrgreen:
  • robertls
    Options
    Thats what drugs do to you..........and alcohol......errrrrr and mushrooms.....probably smoking.......

Keep taking the tablets....

Rob x a045.gif
    Roba045.gif
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    You are a proper poet

loved the poem it sums up GB to a tee.

it deserves an A* well done.

pf xx
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Thank you. You are v kind. DD
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    What does SWAT mean? Please elucidate, boys. DD
  • robertls
    Options
    You got Google haven't you????

Lazy girl......

Rob x a045.gif
    Roba045.gif
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Thanks for the prod, Rob. I honestly forget that I do. I like to give people a chance to shine with their knowledge - must be the teacher in me! Right, off to google. I will never ask anything again. DD
  • robertls
    Options
    Special weapons and tactics...............

Or an Area in Pakistan..............Swat river runs through

River...........wet..........rain.........your poem...........

Rob x a045.gif
    Roba045.gif
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    I did look it up, and I am trying to remember. I also googled Male IC1 and finally found the answer I wanted, after a quick look at some very interesting things! (fnar!fnar!) Thank you for the hint, and the answer Rob. It is raining again here and the temperature has dropped suddenly. DD
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,424
    Options
    Nice one DD!!!

Extra nice for me back from sunnier and dryer climes :roll:

Not bad for a young'un eh?

Love

Toni xx