Sorry I did the disappearing trick....

Options
skezier
skezier Member Posts: 11,333
edited 27. Aug 2010, 19:24 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi,

Just wanted to thank you all for asking after me and sending hugs the last few days. I use a mobile dongle and well it isn't always good.... one day the coverage for rural,areas will improve :wink:

I am feeling a little better, the increased mtx isn't so easy but not as bad as it could be! :lol: Best of all I am staying awake better :lol::lol: Haven't done any extensive arm chairing for 3 days now :D

Hey Louise what is that odd yellow thing in the sky?! That's not the best week eh? Last time I saw rain like that was when Boscastle flooded but at least this time there doesn't seem to have been anyone hurt or killed...... still shudder at those poor youngsters near Pendean.

Hope your doing ok Flower? Hey could you come tie my laces please :wink: ((( ))) xx

I know there are so many of you to thank but I also know I am a total rambler so will just say thanks to you all and its nice to be back........ :D

Oh the new pain clinic appointment is in October so not too long to wait and I must rig to find out when the drip is.... I know its Septembers just not sure where........

You all take care and hope your bones are not too bad today? Love Cris xx

Comments

• dorcas
    dorcas Member Posts: 3,516
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi flower :D

good to see you posting again.... we do miss you when you have these 'unauthorised forum breaks' :lol::lol::lol:

good news about the armchairing and your appointment coming through.... although I do wish it was sooner for you. :wink: :roll:

you've a lot to catch up on Cris :!: hope the dongle holds and there're no more floods :shock:

loons sending you welcome back slurps and Jake's giving you a filthy wet paw from his dip in a mucky pool... lucky you. :roll: :lol:

(((hugs))) and honey tea,

Iris x
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi Iris,

Tell Jakey that's what was missing from my day :lol::lol: Haz send you an equally 'muddy' paw back and he has rolled :lol::lol: Dogs eh?! Wonderful creatures :lol::lol::lol:

Its good to be back but thanks to you at least I was less worried about the good folk here than real cold turkey brings. There are so many messages iris and my eyes are a bit iffy so won't be able to read them all........ Its horrible isn't it to not be able to?!

You make sure you bump into the rumo...... Shall get Hope's dress ironed again for your visit next week (side grovel to Elna and a smile as well as a bribery pasty) and :D:D to the feeling a bit better. Love ((( ))) and a cuppa with more cream :wink: Cris xx
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi Jan,

The dongle providers just don't care about us in rural locations :lol: The signal gets blocked by the pits one way and a small tor the other so really its good it ever works:lol: I hate cold turkey and tis good to be back. Course I loves you all! :D ((( ))) xx
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,935
    Options
    Hi Cris.
    Its nice to see you back.
    i hope your meds will sort there selves out so they work to help you.
    take care. joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi Joan,

Nice to see you all again :D Hey so do I flower :lol: I feel the increase in bad way s maybe that's a sign it will work :wink: I got some shampoo that says it stops hair loss..... we shall see :lol: ((( ))) and many cuppas Luv Cris xx
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    Hi chris

glad you are back and tthat you are not feeling too bad

blooming dongles eh!

glad the weather has improved and the ark wasn't needed

Thinking of you

love pf xx
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi Juice,

They not that good are they :roll: This area is only 'covered' intermittently by one provider just now...it will improve but rural areas are not high priority.

Nice to see you and hope your feeling ok? Glad you liked the flamingo seed (still t sure if they eat it!) and leaving you some more with a cuppa. xx

Wonky I have got Little legs helping with the ark cus if this is summer.... well we shall be floating by November :wink: xx
  • lindalegs
    lindalegs Member Posts: 5,393
    Options
    c0127.gifGood to see you again Cris.

May you be dongle trouble-free in future. :wink:

Luv Legs :D
    Love, Legs x
    'Make a life out of what you have, not what you're missing'
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hi Cris Its lovely to see you back, we do all worry about one another on here...I think thats good
    I hope you continue to improve Chris, if you can get quality sleep that helps...
    Hope the employers are treating you well :)
    Weather wise we have been the same here in north west...had to go out and buy new wellingtons for us all :roll: :):)
    Hope you stay with us now...dongles aren't good here either
    Love and hugs (((((()))))
    Barbara xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    :D:D Hi dear Cris, lovely to see you posting again. This place has not been quite the same without you, you have been missed. Bet it is good to be back for you too. :D

Luv
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    Think it's been Ark weather just about everywhere, Cris! Lovely to see you back and soooo glad you are feeling a tad better. You definitely sound perkier.

We're on reclaimed land here by the sea, so we could well float away and join the Isle of Wight at some point. Would much prefer if we could anchor off Berry Head, but doubt if we'll get the choice!

Love
    Annie xx
  • speedalong
    speedalong Member Posts: 3,315
    Options
    Hi Cris,

glad you are able to be in touch again. Hope you quickly adjust to the new levels of mtx. If the sleeping is improving then that is real bonus.

Weather has been dire here too, meant to be improving - in fact it has been dry today!! Just in time for the start of the new school term! Typical.

Speedy
    I have had OA since mid twenties. It affects my hips and knees. I had a THR on the left aged 30 and now have a resurface-replacement on the right - done May 2010.
  • salamander
    salamander Member Posts: 1,906
    Options
    hi cris, just caught up with you - haven't been reading many other posts. Glad you are back amongst everyone. Isn't the weather grim - but on the other hand I haven't felt too bad staying in bed these past few days!
    tc
    xx
  • tillytop
    tillytop Member Posts: 3,460
    Options
    Hi Cris

Glad to see you back online again - you have been much missed!

So pleased you are feeling a bit better than you were! And no proper armchair surfing for 3 days eh? Brilliant!

Hunks still at your service, and tea and energy buckets by the back door for you.

(((( )))))s

Tilly x
  • marion1952
    marion1952 Member Posts: 963
    Options
    Glad to see you back online Cris... you were sorely missed!

Marion x
  • ironic
    ironic Member Posts: 2,361
    Options
    Hi Cris,
    Good to see you back, lets hope things improve very soon with the reception in your area.
    It seems a long wait for the pain clinic though. Sorry to hear that.
    This has been a really bad summer alround. I think I need a fungicide spray with all the damp mould or is it rust? :? They must have made a fortune in wellie sales.

Glad you have made it to bed. Hope your car is being good.

Lv, Ix
  • jaspercat
    jaspercat Member Posts: 1,238
    Options
    Hi Chris, nice to see you back, hope things improve in your area soon, hope you have some sun soon, you must be fed up with the rain by now love Jaspecatxx
  • psyart
    psyart Member Posts: 600
    Options
    Hi Cris - yes its the sun!!!!! wonderfull today and hopefully over the next few days!!!

have had couple rough days - daughter been down from Plymouth so been busy!!!

not heard a thing from the hospital so think I will be like you and not see anyone till October :cry: This will make it tough as the pain sometimes wants to make me cry :cry:

Will come and help you tie your shoe laces though, but once down on my kness I cant get up again :oops: :?

so glad you are feeling better - how much methx you on now? I hope it works for you xx
    Take care - Louise xxxx
    e050.gifo050.gif
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi Legs,

Its always nice to see the little blue light on the dongle work :lol: I sort of think it might be time I got a new one though as I can't see how it has full reception but tells me the settings are wrong, no matter what the provider says about it picking up the wrong reception signal.....

Luv Cris who is scratching her head over that xx

Hi Barbara,

Bad summer eh? hays rubbish and at premium prices and straw isn't much better though the main harvests isn't done yet but it will be light.... maybe next year eh?! xx

Hi Elna,

Its good to be back.... and.... could you iron the sheeps dress again for Iris's next visit cus she doesn't want Iris to be shown up by her.... me well I make no such promise :lol::lol: One of the others asked ca you iron chiffon? She has this very nice pink to-to mind I shall have to wrestle her out of it :wink:

Hope your keeping well? Oh Toni is coming back a day early, they have driven through France quicker than they thought they would do. xx

Hi Lynn,

Its horrible when its that heavy I agree. Its been some wet the last month but the sun was out today, twas cold mind cus there was a northerly running and its not at all like August! Still we might get an Indian summer eh?

Hope you ad the girls are ok? xx

Hi Annie,

Never say never flower, you might get over there yet. Hope your legs ok now? xx

Hi Speedy,

You had any decent weather days since he broke up? It can't be any? Hope you get a few says yet. Does he go back next week? xx

Hi Sally,

Getting better can be hard and take longer but I hope you soon feel much better. ((( ))) xx

Hi Tilly,

Hey I'm keeping the hunks didn't I tell you........ :lol::lol: I started to armchair it just now but thankfully one of the cats hit the stereo cd play button.....blaring Deadmau5 shot me through the ceiling... see there's the answer :lol::lol: xx

Hi Marion,

O I missed you all too... been climbing the walls with deep withdrawals :wink: xx

Hi I,

Its still on its best behaviour and its such a nice car..... The auto side is good to drive now a days but Haz will keep knocking it into neutral, and tonight he simultaneously knocked the overdrive off and stuck it in snow mode as well :shock: :roll: He really does think he knows how to drive :lol::lol: xx

Hi Kim,

I hope it has stopped messing about for a min, been playing up for a white eh? Will get back to you very son now I promise. (((( )))) xx

Hi Louise,

hope you enjoyed having her down though? Sun makes such a difference doesn't it?

Hey Doctor H is on holiday till next week and so is his secretary I think. Leave it till wednesday and ring, if you go through to the rumo ward maybe they could arrange for you to see the duty rumo? They could tell Doctor H is back and even if they brought it forward a few weeks for you it would help eh?

I have gone up to 17.5 with a view to 20 when I see him in October and I do really hope it would just get the bones but as yet nothing... mind it would be a bit quick eh? ((( ))) and nice to see you xx