deborahjane
deborahjane Member Posts: 120
edited 29. Aug 2010, 15:00 in Community Chit-chat archive
has any one had a nice hol this year when it didn,t rain.in the uk i mean,

Comments

• barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi we are lucky, my OH is self employed so we check the weather and if he isn't busy we go away for a few days.
    England is so lovely, If only we could count on the weather :roll: :) must say we still prefer England.
    Love
    Barbara
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Hi Deb,

Unfortunately we couldnt afford a holiday this year but going away for a few days in a tent to Mersea Island in Essex!

Elzabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Hi deb

Yes we have been quite lucky with the weather. we have a touring caravan. We went to chester for a few days in may and weather was lovely . We also went to whitley bay nr newcastle in june and it was glorious there too.
    We had to cancel our main hol which was to moreton in marsh cause of leg opp but actually weather wasn't so good.

Been abroad and yes you get nice weather but I would rather stay in uk in our caravan (home from home and no timetable).

love juliepf xx
  • deborahjane
    deborahjane Member Posts: 120
    Hi Deborahjane

We just bought a little caravan and sited it up the Solway coast (English side). Had a couple of weekends there already, and the weather was lovely. The dogs love it - great big sandpit just across the road :wink: Hoping to go there again very soon.

What about you - any plans? Or done and dusted for this year?

Lynn xx
    we went to saundersfoot at the end of june when we had the nice weather,going to portugal october can,t wait. 8) 8) 8)
  • katekelly
    katekelly Member Posts: 975
    tkachev wrote:
    Hi Deb,

Unfortunately we couldnt afford a holiday this year but going away for a few days in a tent to Mersea Island in Essex!

Elzabeth[/quote

Elizabeth,

You forgot to mention that you were camping with hundred's of scooterists as well!!!

Love Kate x
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    katekelly wrote:
    tkachev wrote:
    Hi Deb,

Elzabeth[/quote

Elizabeth,

You forgot to mention that you were camping with hundred's of scooterists as well!!!

Love Kate x

Hopefully I will stay awake all night and not need to camp as it is sooooo uncomfortable.. I dont get to see my friends too often so I am really looking forward to it.
    Kate why dont you come too?

Best wishes
    Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • katekelly
    katekelly Member Posts: 975
    tkachev wrote:
    katekelly wrote:
    tkachev wrote:
    Hi Deb,

Elzabeth[/quote

Elizabeth,

Love Kate x

Hopefully I will stay awake all night and not need to camp as it is sooooo uncomfortable.. I dont get to see my friends too often so I am really looking forward to it.
    Kate why dont you come too?

Best wishes
    Elizabeth

I'm many things Elizabeth but not a masochist!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: Love Kate x