Comments

• skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Jules,

Hope your feeling okish just now? xx

Hi,

Oh she is lovely she really is... but.... she want MY primmy!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol: Bracken came back just before they arrived so it was a full compliment of matres and foals.......They liked the kids and little Bracken (who has really grown!) was happy to go to the kids and young Rowan did his best to out stage Miss Primmy... but he couldn't.... She really is a lovely foal and well I guess cus of the attachment to her mum I have she is very special.... as is Flo..... and Rowan..... and Bracks, Odd-Ball and Blossom...... but Primmy is so cuddly... guess that's my fault and she isn't going to be small either! :lol::lol::lol:

I have to say this forum has found me some lovely folk that I know are friends. It was good to meet her but they nee to stay closer next time and be here longer!

You know cus of hedge laying and Haz being the lesser spotted egg eating springer x collie I could only scrap her up 7 eggs :oops: Well 3 duck eggs as well.......xx

Trish if you can I will come up too! It would be nice to meet your Donkey and its meant to be a good lace out.... I haven't been there but think Toni has? xx
  • snowball
    snowball Member Posts: 3,465
    Options
    Hi Cris Its good to see you back :D really missed you. I'm not bad thanks, how's you :?:

Jan hope you are having a comfy nite, I know you are missing your memory foam mattress.

Jules xx
    ((((hugs)))) n xxxxx to ya all
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Jules,

It connected again tonight :D I hope it does tomorrow apart from anything else I have to fight this urge to chuck it through the window :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I am better than I was.. staying awake more but aches well they just part of life eh?

She has to rest up a bit cus she did look tired and bless them they lost a day today most of it driving! I told her she got to come closer next time :D

I think she is definitely missing her mattress eh? She said it was so uncomfortable and bless her I hope she gets a decent night.

You take care and is pocket time soon with you? xxx
  • minky67
    minky67 Member Posts: 2,328
    Options
    Hi, Poor jan.. I had the same problem, the mattress was an orthopedic & i had pain in my hips & neck sleeping on it :roll:
    Next time im taking my memory foam topper as i cant sleep long without it.
    Hope everyones got sun & having aa decent day.
    Catch up later.
    Oh Toni, i have a license for alcohol in the cafe so no worries there for the next 8yrs anyway. :D
    debs
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    Cris

Glad to know that you and Jan got on well. Ah...have you any more picci's of Primmy Bracken and the rest of them?? (Sorry fotgot names)

I would love to see them how they are. I remember that night when you saved one of the foals and the pic's. Cannnot remember the little one who had the cute white tail how is he???

Cris, if I can find somewhere very suitable to stay I will try to come when I'm better than I am will try see you and my donkeys.

Must have some scrumpy awe and the cream....mmm

Sending you some ((((((((())))))) Cris

Love Trish xxxx
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,426
    Options
    Oh Toni, i have a license for alcohol in the cafe so no worries there for the next 8yrs anyway. :D
    debs[/quote]

Hoorah!!! Hoorah!! Scrumpy on it's way :)

Hi Trsiher - hope you are a bit better today?

Love

Toni xx