Secretary Wanted

handsy
handsy Member Posts: 209
edited 1. Sep 2010, 03:47 in Living with Arthritis archive
After all the great replys to my last post and all the jobs that need done I will have to employ a secretary

Thanks for the good feedback :lol::lol:

Comments

• valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    can i do it can not spell not great speed at typing but can make tea and coffee and nip to shops for dry cleaning could also learn to file nails if need be lol
    val
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    I can keep you a diary for your 'jobs' John!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

Love

Toni xx
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Hi John

I will have a go at audio typing for you and and send the correspondence back as attachments and you can check them. Does that sound a good idea? Or copy type if you wish :lol::lol: I love filing too, I could travel over for a day or two every now and again :lol:

Looks like you will be getting lots of replies to your request :lol:

Luv
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    elnafinn wrote:
    Hi John

I will have a go at audio typing for you and and send the correspondence back as attachments and you can check them. Does that sound a good idea? Or copy type if you wish :lol::lol: I love filing too, I could travel over for a day or two every now and again :lol:

Looks like you will be getting lots of replies to your request :lol:

Luv
    Elna x

She can John - she is pretty quick our Elna....

she did me lOADS of ironing yesterday afternoon from my hols a030.gif

Immaculate :wink:

Toni x
  • dorcas
    dorcas Member Posts: 3,516
    Hi John :D

I'm rubbish at typing, have no audio whatsit skills, don't do filing and never iron. Oh I do like lots of tea breaks.... if someone else makes it.

What I can do is co-ordinate everyone else's efforts.... so I could manage Toni, Elna and Val.... and anyone else applying... so that you never need to lift a finger ever again. :!: :lol::lol:

e025.gif

Iris x
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    ok john

if its ok with toni i suggest you give the job to elna

all i can do is sit and supervise, OH can tell you i am good at that :lol::lol::lol:

juliepf x
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    sorry iris

i was typing my reply when you nipped in. I am so slow at one fingered typing. Have RSA 1 and 2 could type proper like years ago,

You sound a good candidate too

julie pf x