Hi all

Options
freeview
freeview Member Posts: 14
edited 8. Sep 2010, 05:05 in Say Hello Archive
Am 55 with OA in lumbar spine,feet,elbows,shoulder and both knees,also have A-Fib.
Fed up by the way :(
I know I should be thankful for what I can do ,but at times it all just gets you down ...
Loux

Comments

• valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    hi i am not suprised it gets you down plays havock with the mind this arther . welcome feel free to join in where ever you want you are very welcome val
    val
  • snowball
    snowball Member Posts: 3,465
    Options
    freeview wrote:
    Am 55 with OA in lumbar spine,feet,elbows,shoulder and both knees,also have A-Fib.
    Fed up by the way :(
    I know I should be thankful for what I can do ,but at times it all just gets you down ...
    Loux

Hi Lou, just wanted to give you a warm welcome. Theres a lovely cafe in c-chat where we have a laugh, it does help and everything is cal free. Look forward to your posts.

Jules x
    ((((hugs)))) n xxxxx to ya all
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    It is difficult to be thankful for what one can still do, when sometimes it doesn't seem to be much. I think we are all entitled to a little grumble every now and again, as long as it doesn't become habitual. That just makes one a grouch and unpleasant to know! You grumble to us, we know what it is like and we understand. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben