Hi

Options
netty78
netty78 Member Posts: 6
edited 18. Sep 2010, 04:19 in My child has arthritis
Hi ev1 my name is lynette my Daughter Caitlyn who is 12 yrs old has been suffering with arthritas since she was 18 mnths old. We live in West Yorkshire & it would be lovely to be able to speak to other parents whose children have to cope with this awful disease :cry:
Also if anyone has a child around the same age it would be nice if Caitlyn had someone to discuss problems with who knows what she is going through.

Thanx
Lynette x x

Comments

• anniesmum
    anniesmum Member Posts: 102
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Lynette,
    We live in North Yorkshire and my daughter Annie, is 6 (maybe a bit young for your 12 year old)and was diagnosed back in January and we go to the fantastic team at the LGI. I assume you and Caitlyn must go there to. Annie has the Systemic form and we are just battling to try and get the right medication to keep this awful thing under control. Not feeling very chirpy tonight but welcome on here.
    Lucy
  • lare73
    lare73 Member Posts: 154
    Options
    hi lynette,

im clare, in west yorkshire, my son tom, whos 13 was diagnosed in July 2010. he is under LGI and they are exceptional.

welcome to a lovely site, everyone is friendly.

clare :D
  • jordansmum
    jordansmum Member Posts: 257
    Options
    hi lynette 'im jenny my son jordan is twelve he has arthritis of hips knees ankles hes often lurking in the back ground and would be happy to chat to her keep well xx jenny