Nina and Ellen's Xmas List

Options
ninakang
ninakang Member Posts: 1,367
edited 13. Sep 2010, 16:33 in Community Chit-chat archive
With only 106 sleeps to go to Xmas [LINK DELETED], Ellen has started to look through my Xmas club catalogue and deciding what she's going to "get" this year. Every year previously, I have managed to throw away this catalogue as soon as it arrives because I buy most of it otherwise. But this year, she found it.

So come one, come all, to our special Cyber Xmas Shop. Look at all the cr@- erm goodies you can order:

- Hello Kitty Sewing Machine £19.99
- England Fairy costumes £19.99 (includes wand)
- Me to You bike, including teddy carrier £89.99 (includes the teddy!)
- Battery operated NOEL table light feature - stunning, slow changing, multi cloured table setting - REDUCED from £49.99 to £29.99 - YES! That's £29.99!

And that's not even the tip of the iceberg! I mean, for god's sake, the kids have only just got back to school and already we're being pushed into buying stuff for Halloween and Xmas!

Nina :D

* This link did not comply with the forum terms and conditions and has been edited by moderator AN

Comments

• barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Come on Nina...don't you have three daughters...let us see the other lists has well...or are you cutting back this year :shock: :)
    Love
    Barbara x
    Love
    Barbara
  • ninakang
    ninakang Member Posts: 1,367
    Options
    If I posted their Xmas lists, we would be here till NEXT Xmas :shock:

Nx
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    it does not matter what on the list so long as they get something they love and a great family to share it with used to get mine to make list at half term when it raining gave me some peace and them something to do lol
    val
  • tonesp
    tonesp Member Posts: 844
    Options
    As a serious ice cream addict I would love an ice cream maker However,would you believe it You cant buy them for love or money here in Spain :(