Phone tapping

Options
mellman01
mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
edited 11. Sep 2010, 09:37 in Community Chit-chat archive
Well well the news of the world aka the sun by another name has been accused of phone tapping, bit odd all of this if you ask me as the nasty right wing fascist who owns it i,e Rupert Murdoch is really buddy buddy with the very people who his rag has meant to have tapped.
One MP has really kicked off about "his privacy" being breached, hmmm now is it me or is this slightly hippocritical?, seeming it's this very bunch that are quite happy allowing the inland revenue to skulk through everyone else's financial affairs no matter how small but not theirs, and isn't it this the same lot that passed a law allowing the security services to hack into all our e mails and tap our phones without telling us they are doing it. bloody police state or what?.
We need a dam good revolution to sort the lying thieving buggers out once and for all.
And as the old saying goes the only person who entered Parliament with honourable intent was Cromwell. Mind you Guy Fawkes deserved a flippin medal for at least trying to clear the place of parasites.

Comments