Found the laptop

Options
lupin15
lupin15 Member Posts: 2,182
edited 12. Sep 2010, 14:27 in Community Chit-chat archive
Hooray found the laptop under the bed...also had to find my tea bags. I use approved foods site and i have stuff hidden all over the house. Trouble is i cannot always remember where i put all the stuff.

Comments

• barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    hi Lupin
    Join the club....not lost the laptop yet...but if I put things in a safe place..well that is that for weeks :roll: I only find them when I am looking for something else.
    Love Barbara xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    hi so glad you found it was trishers phone there she says it under the bed some where???
    val
  • colinone
    colinone Member Posts: 1,039
    Options
    Hello Flower
    Tell me why do you hide your food,
    Why put your laptop under the bed,
    Teabags should be in the kitchen
    Need some help just mail me
    Colin
    He He He
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Now Colin don't be naughty....I keep biscuits under mine :) :oops: oops don't tell my OH
    Barbara x
    Love
    Barbara
  • lupin15
    Options
    colinone wrote:
    Hello Flower
    Tell me why do you hide your food,
    Why put your laptop under the bed,
    Teabags should be in the kitchen
    Need some help just mail me
    Colin
    He He He
    No that is a very good question. I have no room in my kitchen and the ladder is full. I bought loads because it was cheap and would save me money. I have food all over the house...quite a good game it is called hunt the food....
  • lupin15
    Options
    barbara12 wrote:
    Now Colin don't be naughty....I keep biscuits under mine :) :oops: oops don't tell my OH
    Barbara x
    I have a huge box of sweets on the top of the wardrobe, pasta by the door ???? Nothing under the bed except for the dog at night.
  • valval
    Options
    i got dust under mine not moved it for months or is that years can not remember lol might even be odd lost sock val
    val
  • lupin15
    Options
    valval wrote:
    i got dust under mine not moved it for months or is that years can not remember lol might even be odd lost sock val
    I have that as well as spiders.....huge spiders. The cat we have now does not eat them...will have to train him.
  • valval
    Options
    lupin15 wrote:
    valval wrote:
    I have that as well as spiders.....huge spiders. The cat we have now does not eat them...will have to train him.

now you got me worried what might be under there not much room but enough for a spider hhhhelllllpppp :lol::lol::lol:
    val
  • lupin15
    Options
    valval wrote:
    lupin15 wrote:
    valval wrote:

now you got me worried what might be under there not much room but enough for a spider hhhhelllllpppp :lol::lol::lol:

Borrow a cat from a friend...keep your mouth closed when you go to sleep tonight....might crawl in.....got i am hiding under the blankets
  • valval
    Options
    lupin15 wrote:
    valval wrote:
    lupin15 wrote:

Borrow a cat from a friend...keep your mouth closed when you go to sleep tonight....might crawl in.....got i am hiding under the blankets

will put scarf around my face i think will be dreaming of spiders lol
    val
  • valval
    Options
    not a spider in my dreams thank goodness lol and no legs in my mouth when i woke
    val
  • lupin15
    Options
    valval wrote:
    not a spider in my dreams thank goodness lol and no legs in my mouth when i woke

Glad to hear you were spider free...the reason our dog sleeps inder the bed is because he is scared of spiders..and everything else. Our spiders have a gym in the attic and we are checking to see whether they take body enhancing drugs. No they have not grown boobs just the size of them. The cat training is going slow any ideas welcome.
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    Yes, perhaps he would prefer to have a mouse to play with :D

Trish xxx
  • tonesp
    tonesp Member Posts: 844
    Options
    So you found the laptop Hoobloodyray Now where is my car key?Had it Thursday now vanished HELP!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Use the spare. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • valval
    Options
    stop feeding it so much lol then they will look like chicken drumsticks lol
    val
  • lupin15
    Options
    Oh yes he likes mice....plays scares them to death and then eats them...well sometimes he leaves bits of them...head guts. Lovely cat. Need him to duff in the steriod building spiders. :wink: