PM'S

Options
snowball
snowball Member Posts: 3,465
edited 13. Sep 2010, 14:17 in Community Chit-chat archive
Can who ever is sending pm about my posts to other peeps please pm me. It seems some have a problem with my posts, which is fine but please tell me not other peeps as they are not well enough to deal with that.

Thankyou

Jules
((((hugs)))) n xxxxx to ya all

Comments

• valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    snowball wrote:
    Can who ever is sending pm about my posts to other peeps please pm me. It seems some have a problem with my posts, which is fine but please tell me not other peeps as they are not well enough to deal with that.

Thankyou

Jules

not me, love your posts can not see anything wrong with them only pm three people regular try not to let this get to you pal love having you here you the only one who lives any where near me val
    val
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    Julie

Not me either. You are a lovely person, always have been always will be. I took to you straight away when you joined here.

Someone sounds like they are a coward though tell others but not to your face.

Love Trish xxxx
  • janie68
    janie68 Member Posts: 1,186
    Options
    Jules,

Isn't it sad when these peeps think they have a right to do this? It's out of order what they're doing & should be reported to the mods. This is an open forum where anyone can contribute.

Jules, you have my full support
    Janie xx
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    Hi Jules :)

Sadly, it would appear that the person concerned has problems/issues, not you or your postings.

You are tackling the situation in an adult fashion and I hope it is sorted very soon.

Luv
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    It's not on. It's sneaky, unpleasant and underhanded. I'm upset for you, snowball, and for those receiving the PMs. Surely they can identify the perpetrator. Perhaps the mods should know about this. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • daylily
    daylily Member Posts: 619
    Options
    snowball wrote:

Thankyou

Jules
    Hi Jules. Why does it not show you who is sending the posts :?:
    On the stroke website I get an e-mail telling me who has sent a pm.
    pm's should not be allowed to be posted anon.
    (don't mean to be ignorant but what is a peep :?: :oops:
    I gather it's someone who posts but what does it mean :?: )
  • angie1973
    angie1973 Member Posts: 248
    Options
    daylily wrote:
    snowball wrote:

Thankyou

Jules
    Hi Jules. Why does it not show you who is sending the posts :?:
    On the stroke website I get an e-mail telling me who has sent a pm.
    pm's should not be allowed to be posted anon.
    (don't mean to be ignorant but what is a peep :?: :oops:
    I gather it's someone who posts but what does it mean :?: )

A peep is just a person hun, I think it it stemmed from some programme (Harry Enfield?), or something like that, where 'peeps' was used a lot to say 'person' or 'people'.

I didn't think you could send PM's anon either. Bit silly whoever it is not just being honest. It was one thing that struck me about this group, people can be open and honest. PM's are great for giving the extra support and friendship to someone when they are having a really bad time of it, and it's good it is there to use. Shame some folks see fit to want to abuse it though.

Hope it gets sorted Snowball.
    Ange..xx

Only 99.9% possessed by the giggle monster.........the other 0.01 % just eats chocolate..
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    Hi Jules

I am also sorry to hear this and reading your posts I too have never thought they were in any way offensive.

Hope that some technical person can solve this for you.

In the mean time Carry on posting (is that a film)

juliepf x
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    snowball isn't receiving them - her friends are. They can identify the sinner, surely. I don't think one can send a PM anonymously - look at your inbox, all senders are identified. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Options
    Isn't the world a sick place when even on here we get f*&kwits messing about like this, people who snipe like this by hiding behind anonymity are the lowest of the low and are at the heart of many things that are wrong with the wider society, from the nimby to the twerp who calls 999 about their cat driving them crazy are people who probably need help, but many will be those who really should be named and shamed but today's PC crowed they don't need to worry about such things so can happily carry on acting in such a pathetic and cowardly way without fear of retribution, I bet they were bullies at school, my personal view is grow up or shut up, leave this site alone your not wanted here if you resort to such low stunts go find someone else to upset and lastly get a flippin life you sad lonely individual.
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    Well said. Mell. Jules, probably the best way to deal with bullies is to ignore them, but report anything nasty to the mods. Don't let the bullies get to you because you are a lovely person.
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,485
    Options
    Hi Jules

sorry I only jsut saw this - teh mods can sort it as we have to register dont we to post at all and they can locate the source - they need to forward them to the mods I think.

I am fuming that someone is being so nasty on here :(

You take care chick - you have NEVER ever upset me.

Love

Toni xx
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Options
    Hi Joan thanks, it just does my head in why do this to someone, isn't life complex and bad enough without this s%$t, Grrrrrrrrr I really get annoyed, just once in my life I would love to catch one of these buggers at it, what shallow sick fools they must be, a real Billy or Larry no doubt
  • queenfan
    queenfan Member Posts: 563
    Options
    Julie It's not me, you care too much for us all,
    I hope you find the culprit,
    I hate things like that
    Take care Sue x
  • coco67
    coco67 Member Posts: 2,374
    Options
    hi jules

i hope you manage to get this sorted, its bang out of order and they should be ashamed of them selves. i can honestly say its not me , im not even sure how to pm someone on here and dont feel i know any one enough to trouble anyone.. i hope the mods can sort it for you. take care now and try not to let this bully get you down

coco xx
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    I can't even understand why someone would want to do such a thing! I've never been offended, Julie, and if I had I'd tackle the person concerned head-on.........there's nowt so queer as folks!

Annie
  • penfactor
    penfactor Member Posts: 366
    Options
    Hi hon
    I've just seen this & thought it a bit weird too that the pms are anonymous. We should be able to know who they are from so they can be blocked if necessary. I think all our accounts are also linked to IP address so should be poss to find out that way?
    Snowball, you are brilliant, so funny & cheery in your posts like pixie, you always make me smile & often LOL!!
    I am just starting to post on here more often again & hope to still keep seeing you here too - please don't let this person put you off?
    love Pennie XX
  • trisher
    Options
    Jules

I don't think they can send you a PM and there name not show up.

Good for you let the Mods sort it out. Most of us have enough to cope with with the problems we have we don't need stupid people adding more problems.

Sending a ((((()))))

Love Trish xxxxx
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    Sorry if I am wrong but I dont think Julie is getting anonymous PMs but some forum members are talking behind her back...about her to her/their friends. Surely they knew it would get back to you Julie?

Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • daylily
    daylily Member Posts: 619
    Options
    tkachev wrote:
    Sorry if I am wrong but I dont think Julie is getting anonymous PMs but some forum members are talking behind her back...about her to her/their friends. Surely they knew it would get back to you Julie?

Elizabeth
    they're obviously that thick they didn't realise :!: :!: :!: :!:
  • dorcas
    dorcas Member Posts: 3,516
    Options
    Jules,
    I am so sorry to hear what has been happening to you. :( and hope that the person who has PM'd, in such a cowardly way, will be found out. This sneaky behaviour is a form of bullying that can't be tolerated.

The forum is meant to be used for getting help and supporting each other. We have enough to deal with with arther without the added pressure and stress of this kind of indirect harassment.

keep your chin up flower.... we are all behind you. :!:

iris xxx
  • trisher
    Options
    tkachev wrote:

Elizabeth

Elizabeth

I think the PM's are being sent not to Julie but Julie's friends on here. That is why Julie is asking that if they have a problem with what she posts tell her and not send PM's to the people she is friends with on here.

Love Trish xxx
  • robertls
    robertls Member Posts: 2,304
    Options
    trisher wrote:
    tkachev wrote:

Elizabeth

Elizabeth

I think the PM's are being sent not to Julie but Julie's friends on here. That is why Julie is asking that if they have a problem with what she posts tell her and not send PM's to the people she is friends with on here.

Love Trish xxx

So someone has sent a Pm to one of Jules friends.....and not her......

And Jules wants them to send direct to her.....

If thats the case..........................Hasn't there been one hell of an over reaction......

Or am I just confused???

Rob x a045.gif
    Roba045.gif
  • trisher
    Options
    I think the Mods should lock this now before there is more problems and upset.

Let the Mods sort it out now.

Trish xxx
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,635
    Options
    For clarification: PMs cannot be sent anonymously, and the Mod Team can and will always take action against a nuisance PMer if requested to do so.The person who PM'd this message will know who they are, and will hopefully be more considerate and careful in future. ModeratorIA
This discussion has been closed.