whats gone wrong

Options
only49
only49 Member Posts: 1,207
edited 14. Sep 2010, 08:05 in Community Chit-chat archive
hello

been trying to get hold of the tex credit people and its impossible when you get past the different options you get a recorded message saying they will an adviser to you as soon as possible and you sit there and sit there till you are sick of the music and get board of the music that you hang up, :x :x :x :x

Has anyone else had this problem i given up now i sending them a letter in hopes i get an answer

oh boy i hate these call centres :x :x :roll: :roll:
sylvia :)stern02.gif

Comments

• valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    yes been trying for more than a month on and off so sat sent it in writting telling them what i think of there recorded message lasting so long before being cut off and costing us money do you think the stopped answering phones as tried from 8am to 8pm and no answer very strange well will hear from them now just wanted to get it stopped costing them money they do not need to be paying but what can you do if they do not answer phones val
    val
  • speedalong
    speedalong Member Posts: 3,315
    Options
    Sounds a total nightmare, what a waste of time ... technology is meant to make communication easier ...

Speedy
    I have had OA since mid twenties. It affects my hips and knees. I had a THR on the left aged 30 and now have a resurface-replacement on the right - done May 2010.
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    I usually take different options (numbers) on the phone and eventually I get through to someone. only once have I been told I am in the wrong tax credit department and they wouldnt deal with me.
    They usually transfer me and surprise! surprise! I get connected straight through to someone.
    E x
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • only49
    only49 Member Posts: 1,207
    Options
    i just sent a letter to them this morning hopeflly that will do the trick, why are they so hard to get hold of, i phoned some companys and i used to think a well known phone company was bad enough but i think these have got to be the worst with a close 2nd is a well known broadband company oh boy what poor service
    sylvia :)stern02.gif
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,485
    Options
    So frustrtaing isnt it Only :(

I hate those phones.

When i ring my internet/phone provider - I do waht i think Elizabeth does and press a different number then usually they put me through from there :wink:

Hope the letter does the job

Love

Toni xx
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    Never do what they want you to do Toni....yep I just click a different option choice, preferably one that wont be so busy and always find I get to someone. Everybody else is ringing the correct option and waiting and waiting and waiting....

E x
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein