For Cat Lovers

Options
rondetto
rondetto Member Posts: 2,526
edited 13. Sep 2010, 13:22 in Community Chit-chat archive
This is a very funny video of cats: Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTasT5h0LEg

Comments

• joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    edited 13. Sep 2010, 11:56
    Options
    t09111.gif

I loved it :!: :!: :lol::lol: Cats do the funniest things, which is one reason why I am such a cat-lover.

I had one which used to sit on the back of a chair and play tennis with me with a ping-pong ball for ages. She was the cat equivalent to Venus Williams, and usually beat me paws-down :!: I wish I could have filmed it then.

My present cat, Tommy Tucker, is just a champion gourmet. He has 5 prawns ( among other delicacies) every day, but not just ANY prawns! They have to be T**co Finest king prawns! No wonder he chose my house to move into when he was a stray!!

Joan
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • rondetto
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Aw bless Joan, our cat used to love prawns too. I had to buy prawns and small tins of salmon and he knew as soon as I got the can opener out that he was in for a treat.
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    I'm glad I'm not the only one, Ron. Cats are very good at training their owners in their dietry requirements, aren't they :?: But why eat cat food if you can have prawns :?: It's not rocket science, is it :?: :D
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • rondetto
    Options
    True, our cat loved liver too. Cooked of course.
  • carol101
    carol101 Member Posts: 584
    Options
    I'm just going to sneak in here and see if anyone notices i'm back!

My cat, called Gizmo, has only ever been given cat food, dry and wet. I had a dog years ago who died of diabetes and i know that feeding her 'human food' did not help so i don't do it with my animals now. I have another dog now and she and Gizmo both do get treats but animal treats...............and lots of love x
  • rondetto
    Options
    Hiya Carol. I think pets get used to a certain food, and many don't like to change. My daughters Labrador will only eat one certain food, and walks away from anything new.
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Options
    rondetto wrote:
    True, our cat loved liver too. Cooked of course.

I thought to much liver is bad for tiddles?????
  • rondetto
    Options
    Our cat loved it, fortunately I only have liver about once a month.